Sign in to follow this  
SpKXmasSpirit

Necromancer Figurine Available

Like many of you I jumped on the Necromancer Kickstarter bandwagon to support The Behemoth back when the initiative first launched. I was glad to support the project and I was beyond pleased with the pint sized warrior who came in the mail! However, in the time between placing my pledge and receiving the figure months later, things have changed in my life and priorities have certainly shifted away from the fun and frivolous to the stern, practical and responsible (unfortunately).

My father has contracted cancer for a third time (this one being the most severe thus far) and I have bills to pay and a role to play in his hopeful recovery. So, no sooner than he has arrived I think I am going to have to give my little buddy up to a new home. Once I made up my mind, I decided I would give my fellow fans the first opportunity to acquire him before turning to the shark infested waters of eBay. I know there is someone on this site who may have missed out who will enjoy him even more than I will.

The figure has been removed and assembled to display one time since I received the package last week. I still have all of the original packaging which I carefully saved as it arrived, and I will include the excellent looking postcards and pinbacks that were added as freebies. He will sell as-is (Near Mint) and I will accept PMs from any interested parties. Thanks everyone, and please keep supporting The Behemoth in the future just as they support their community with amazing games and excellent giveaways.

necrnd.jpg

If nobody else is desperate for one, I'll gladly take it if my parents want to cough up the money for it like they promised they would.

I'm pretty desperate, but I don't even know if I'll be able to afford it.

I can try to ship internationally via USPS (I don't know much about the process) but it would have to be at your expense, as a package from Ohio to France will likely be rather expensive.

Anyone who is interested is welcome to Inbox me for more details. Thanks!

I can try to ship internationally via USPS (I don't know much about the process) but it would have to be at your expense, as a package from Ohio to France will likely be rather expensive.

Anyone who is interested is welcome to Inbox me for more details. Thanks!

For some reason, I do not see this happening any time soon.

If I were you, I'd take up Fel's offer.

Sadly, my father passed away this morning at the age of 60. It was a rapid decline and he moved on peacefully.

I would be glad to try to work with you, scarabix, if you would very much enjoy owning the figure, and I would also like to hear from you, FEL, to discuss your situation as well. I will have more time after Sunday to focus on matters such as this. I also respect your decisions if you have reconsidered, and thank you for your interest.

Sorry to hear that. I literally just finished messaging you about the necro. Keep your chin up bud.

Sadly, my father passed away this morning at the age of 60. It was a rapid decline and he moved on peacefully.

I would be glad to try to work with you, scarabix, if you would very much enjoy owning the figure, and I would also like to hear from you, FEL, to discuss your situation as well. I will have more time after Sunday to focus on matters such as this. I also respect your decisions if you have reconsidered, and thank you for your interest.

I'm sorry for your loss. You and your family have my condolences.

So very sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Go ahead and hold onto the figure, I'll send you over what it's worth.

• Upvote 3

I am so sorry to hear about this, SpKXmasSpirit. You have my condolences.

I'd be interested in these figurines, I will message you for further details if I decide to go through with it.