Albafica

Dlc Problem "news" - An E-mail I've Sent

My e-mail: Customer By Web Form (Paulo Marinho) 10/10/2012 08:59 PM Dear Playstation staff,

First of all, good night and congratulations for your almost perfect work and sucesseful, I am a huge fan of your games, products and way of work, you are and will always be the best, you did it guys! But today I am here as a consumer, player and fan to ask and complain about something that I am certantly that it lets a lot of your fans sad and even mad. It's about the Castle Crashers, an awsome top game, and its adds-on. When will the DLC Pink Knight pack and DLC Legend of Blacksmith come to everyone, specially in my country, Brazil? Because here we haven't even both of them. This game was launched about 3 years ago and everyone knows about those expansions so why keeping us waiting? I play this game everyday and look on the PSN store evey updating day but it never comes... This waiting is killing us... WE ALL WANT ADORABLE THINGS AND TO KILL ENEMIES WITH FROGS AND FLAME HAMMERS! I even know some people that are thinking on buying XBox and this is something that motivates then, but we haven't give up yet, we belive you as your fans... So please, I would like to know something about my complain as everyone wants to know, your work, for me and a lot of other people, are almost perfect... We only miss this, to be more happier and play more of this terrific game. One more time, we love your work ( thanks god you exist ) but don't you think that is time to advance on this point, for us? Congratulations again, best wishes,

Paulo

The answer:

Response Via Email (Jon B.) 10/12/2012 06:12 AM Hello Paulo,

Thank you for contacting PlayStation® Technical Support. My name is Jon and you have reached technical support for North America (US and Canada) consumers.

For further assistance, please contact support for Brazil. Their support can be reached at the following:

CRC - Central de Relacionamento com o Consumidor Sony Telefones: 4003 SONY (7669) Capitais e regiões metropolitanas 0800 880 SONY (7669) demais localidades.

Horário de funcionamento: Segunda à sexta-feira das 8h às 20h.

I am confident that they will be able to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Jon B.

North America PlayStation® Support

1-800-345-7669

http://us.playstation.com

My new e-mail:

Customer By Email (Paulo Marinho) 10/12/2012 09:44 PM Dear Jon B. I talked to my country service and they said that the only ones who could help me were the central Sony, in USA... What can I do to solve What I wrote in this complain or to know more information about the subject of it? Best wishes,

Paulo

De: PlayStation Consumer Services

Para: pawlloshadow@rocketmail.com

Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 12 de Outubro de 2012 10:12

Assunto: Dear Playstation staff, First of all, good night and congratulations for your al... [incident: 121010-007487]

The new (strange) answer:

Discussion Thread Response Via Email (Michael J.) 10/13/2012 06:17 AM Hello Paulo,

Thank you for contacting PlayStation® Technical Support, my name is Mike, and I would be happy to assist you with your question about the Castle Crashers DLC.

Unfortunately, when it comes to the subject of when certain content will be released onto the PlayStation® Store we do not have any information about that. You will need to contact the publisher of Castle Crashers in order to locate that information.

The publisher for Castle Crashers is Behemoth. I do apologize that I do not have any contact information for Behemoth. I would recommend looking online to see if you can find any contact information.

Once again, I do apologize that I am not able to further assist you with this issue and hope you will allow us the opportunity to assist you in the future.

Sincerely,

Mike J.

PlayStation® Technical Support

Consumer Services: 1-800-345-7669

www.us.playstation.com

:?:x:!::?::|:cry:

What do you guys and Danp think of it? What should we, fans, do now for it? Or can you solve it, The Behemoth staff, for us to be finally happy and satisfied with a complete perfect game in our PS3?

Thanks for everyone and have a nice weekend!

Note: This is my first posting...

Edited by Blackpawllo

We'll keep contacting them about it. It's been finished and approved (as far as I know) quite a while ago.

It was even released in Malaysia at one point.

June, 2011: http://www.finalsmas...ncement-leaked/

This is one of the weirder experiences I've had in my career. I simply don't understand it.

We'll keep contacting them about it. It's been finished and approved (as far as I know) quite a while ago.

This is one of the weirder experiences I've had in my career. I simply don't understand it.

There you have it folks, straight from Dan himself, Sony is the new Area 51 in terms of secrecy.

There you have it folks, straight from Dan himself, Sony is the new Area 51 in terms of secrecy.

Hate is the feelling now... Absolutly agree with you Dropped You Pocket... Sony son of "something very bad"... They are "curling" us and keeping it with themselves like area 51... Please Danp, as a huge fan and in the name of all players, keep contacting them trying to make them free both Pink Knight and The Blacksmith for everybody, we have already waiting too much... So master Danp use your force in the name of justice, free us from this nightmare and kick them balloon for us until they do this as soon as possible... This would be perfect awsome! And will be keeping disturbing them about it and investigating that point too... ;-):-D You are the best man! Let's do this...

Edited by Blackpawllo

In a few minutes I'll write another e-mail for them... As soon as possible I'll put it here and their answer... So, please Dan and Megan... Don't forget about us masters ;-):-D Have a nice day and work!

Little by little, we are breaking the corporate walls of Sony.

The fans are going to win.

(However, it could be possible that Sony somehow lost that data...[sorry if I keep saying this, but it is a possibility]) (probably not the pink knight, but the blacksmith maybe, as it is seldom found anywhere [even in Asia I think])

On a side note, when The Legend of the Blacksmith Pack is released on ps3, will the proceeds go to charity or to funding BBT or another new game?

Edited by trickster2599

Stupid Sony...I bet they're holding out and keeping the DLC to themselves!

As I said... Here is my e-mail:

Customer By Email (Paulo Marinho) 10/14/2012 12:14 AM

Dear Sony staff, Thanks for answer my question again, but I've already contacted them and as them, I honestly thinks that the datas of those packs are with you know, because Pink Knight has been release in many countrys unless in America Latina ( I think ) and The Blacksmith was acidently released in Malasya when Sony was invaded... I would be very happy if could check it for me and all your fans, because maybe it is lost somewhere there waiting to be release ( because they have already said that they want

it for all the countries as soon as possible about years ago ) or maybe you have lost the data, so you could call The Behemoth asking them the data again to release those DLC in PSN or maybe some other thing, I don't know... I belive in your work, your company is absulutely awsome in everything... We really need those packs ( and we have already waited so much for it ). So, I am asking you to do it in the name of castle crashers players all over the world as you are the only ones who can solve it, together

with The Behemoth if necessary and make your hours of playing better and complete, because you guys did it up to know, and we know that you will still doing it... Have a nice day, best whises,

Pawllo

Enviadas: Sábado, 13 de Outubro de 2012 10:17

Assunto: Dear Playstation staff, First of all, good night and congratulations for your al... [incident: 121010-007487]

And their answer:

Response Via Email (Christopher B.) 10/14/2012 06:05 AM

Hello Paulo,

Thank you for responding. My name is Christopher, and I apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I definitely understand your frustration, and I would love to be able to help you. Unfortunately, we are only able to provide Customer Service and support for the North American (US and Canada) region. We simply do not have access to the information for other regions, nor will we be able to look into the release dates for content in other regions.

To receive assistance with your question concerning the release of content in your region's PlayStation®Store, we will only be able to continue to recommend contacting support from your region with the information we provided in our previous message.

I appreciate your time and patience today, and I assure you, all our technical support departments are very competent and eager to assist you with any issues which may occur when using our products.

Sincerely,

Christopher B.

1-800-345-7669

They're trying to "wrap" me... But I will not stop... I'll ask them about USA and I'll start contacting Sony from my region, Brazil... If anyone could help me it would be perfect... Let's send them a lots of e-mails ( for the Sony from YOUR country ) showing that this waiting make us very sad and angry and that we want to be listened and to have your problem solved... The Behemoth is with us... Yes we can, finally, win my friends! :-D

Customer By Email (Paulo Marinho) 10/14/2012 02:44 PM

Dear Sony staff, As you said, if you can't help me about my problem with those packs in my coutry... Could you send me the e-mail I should write to solve it, I mean, the e-mail of Sony support from Brazil? And as it has not released in USA too ( Just the Pink Knight DLC pack ) what can you say to me about the release date of The Legend Of The Blacksmith ( for Castle Crashers ) on America PSN? Because they, as brazilian players, are as much as fan as we and they have been waiting so long for this too. Could

you say to me why it has not yet been released, what is missing to make it happen and when it will happen? Please Sony, do it for us, your fans that loves your work and belive in you, standing always by your side, prefering your products and beliving in your perfect way of working. This is REALLY making all of us very unhappy. Best wishes,

Pawllo

Enviadas: Domingo, 14 de Outubro de 2012 10:05

Assunto: Dear Playstation staff, First of

all, good night and congratulations for your al... [incident: 121010-007487]

The answer:

Response Via Email (Jeff B.) 10/14/2012 05:07 PM Hello Paulo,

Thank you for contacting PlayStation®Technical Support. My name is Jeff and I will be assisting you today.

We greatly appreciate and welcome any feedback that you may have regarding content you would like to see added to the PlayStation®Store (PS Store) in the future. The correct location for you to offer your input would be on our official forums, which you can reach by clicking the following link:http://community.us.playstation.com

I thank you Paulo, for providing me with the opportunity to assist you today.

Sincerely,

Jeff B.

1-800-345-7669

They are really trying to "warp" me... One of them say something, then the other says something completly different... I am get very angry... :evil::twisted: I'll think in something to send them today... Have a nice day guys and if someone wants to say what you think, you are welcome even to give me ideas to send them... ;-)

telling you man, area 51 v2.0

I kown Koen and I agree with you, but I won't give up man, I want to participe, fight for it, for us fans that keep waiting for it all day since about 3 years... I sent them another e-mail... As soon as they answer it I will put it here... As Dan said, he and Megan and all The Behemoth staff are working on it too, probable contacting them to solve this... Untill we get news from them, I'll keep trying to help us with those little actions and maybe my efforts could value of something, help om something, or maybe I can ending be knowing something important, telling to Dan or Megan, who knows... I know that I won't rest until justice wins! 8-);-):-D

Customer By Email (Paulo Marinho) 10/15/2012 04:00 PM

Dear Sony staff, I apreciate your efforts to help me but you are making me confused and we are not getting on the point I want to know... Jeff B. said I should look on your forum ( Don't worry, I will make a profile there as soon as possible ) and Christopher B . said he could only give me informations about the release dates of American PSN and that I should contact my country e-mail support... Please could you give me the -email adress of latin american PSN ( specially the brazilian one, if there is this

country separation ) for me, so that I could solve my problem? ( This is the priority ) And when will The Legend Of The BlackSmith DLC pack will be launched on America PSN? Because they, as brazilian players, are as much as fan as we and they have been waiting so long for this too. If not, could you say to me why it has not yet been released, what is missing to make it happen? Please Sony, do it for us, your fans that loves your work and belive in you, standing always by your side, prefering your products

and beliving in your perfect way of working. This is REALLY making all of us very unhappy. So give me some infromation to calm down we all, as soon as you can answer this e-mail. I like very much our e-mail conversations, but please help me so I can say thak even in "contact us" you are perfect and not secret, and so that we can still keep beliving in your job and efforts. Best wishes ( hoping that this time everything will end up solved ), Pawllo De: PlayStation Consumer Services

Enviadas: Domingo, 14 de Outubro de 2012 21:07

Answer:

Response Via Email (Jeff B.) 10/15/2012 04:08 PM Hello Paulo,

Thanks for your response, and I apologize about all the confusion. Below you will find the information you need to contact Brazilian Tech support. I can understand how upsetting this can be and I would be very frustrated as well. I would love to research your account today to help you, but I am unable to do so as the Customer Support that you have contacted is for the North American region only. I do not have access into accounts located outside of the United States or Canada. Also, I can not offer assistance to anyone with a U.S. account who is residing outside of the United States and or Canada.

We will need you to please call 4003-7669 (for Capitals and Metro areas), Other regions call 0800-880-7669 to contact the support for Brazil as they will have the tools available to help you with your PlayStation®Network account efficiently.

I do want to let you know, once the appropriate department has received your question, they will respond as quickly as possible to assist you. I really appreciate your time and allowing me to direct you to the proper department.

Thank you very much Paulo. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Jeff B.

PlayStation® Tech Support

1-800-345-7669

us.playstation.com

Tomorrow I will contact my region PNS support... See what they will say... But I'll not stop sending them e-mails...

Edited by Blackpawllo

you do realize you're not going to get anywhere with that paper trail, right? :)

it's unlikely their customer service is going to get DLC posted.

it has to go through an entirely different section of the company.

• Upvote 1

you do realize you're not going to get anywhere with that paper trail, right? :)

it's unlikely their customer service is going to get DLC posted.

it has to go through an entirely different section of the company.

Yeah, sorry fot it... I know it master Dan... That is why I decided not sending them another e-mail ( just a last one to say thanks for their help and patience, asking then to forgive me for any trouble )... Since about the third e-mail I've sent to them I've already thought that is was no more the mature and inteligent way of participating of this process or even protest ( which is not the the main intention ) and that urge with this would end up in some kind of infantilism... I decided keep going with this because I thought that maybe they could do something more, like investigate this or contacting the PSN service or maybe give me a number or an e-mail to finally solve it because of all my disturbing and because, and as we know that they are very "strange" and a "very secret" company, maybe the were just trying to avoid it... But then I relalised that probable they are confused too andreally tried to help me, trying to sugest all their ideias to put me in the right direction to solve it... But better later then never... I know that you, Megan and all the Behemoth Staff don't have so much time to look for it right now, but I know that you will never forget about us, your fans, but there is something that I and everyone who wants to help in that case, could do to help or to discover more news about it? Maybe an e-mail or a number... If not, I will keep waiting like everybody, with a smile on the face with hope and because I think that my first 3 e-mails or 2, helped on something... It is just that I would like to be an active guy, make difference and try to solve it as soon as possible, even just being a player... I will enter on their forum, maybe there is someway to know more about it and to be listened to the section of the company that have the necessary tools to make something and I'll try to call again my region Sony support, asking them wich is this section here in Brazil and how could I contact them... ;-):-D

Sorry for double posting but it is something different...I am at PSN forum, and contacted my region ( Brazil ) Sony staff, and I have asked about this topic there and up to now... No answers... Even from the Sony staff... Everybody is completly lost on... Any news I'll post it... :-(:-)

Argh bloody Sony. It's almost enough to make me by an Xbox! Almost...

Dan is it true that with Sony, your 1st two updates are free then the rest you gotta pay for?

Sony owe us/you's alot, compensation???

Edited by j3fr0

Actually, I forgot the name of the thing, but it is harder to create dlc on ps3 than anything else. Even Betheda didn't make Dawnguard for ps3 yet. Will edit if I find the thing.

Dan is it true that with Sony, your 1st two updates are free then the rest you gotta pay for?

Sony owe us/you's alot, compensation???

I could be mistaken, but I believe that information is under a NDA.

Actually, I forgot the name of the thing, but it is harder to create dlc on ps3 than anything else. Even Betheda didn't make Dawnguard for ps3 yet. Will edit if I find the thing.

The bethesda problem is that their game engine has problems running on ps3 and the dawnguard dlc requires a lot since they added new features to the game that require a lot of the ps3 which it simply can't handle. It would be possible to make it ps3 compatible but they'd have to build an entire new engine and stuff so the problem lies with bethesda and not creating dlc for ps3.

The bethesda problem is that their game engine has problems running on ps3 and the dawnguard dlc requires a lot since they added new features to the game that require a lot of the ps3 which it simply can't handle. It would be possible to make it ps3 compatible but they'd have to build an entire new engine and stuff so the problem lies with bethesda and not creating dlc for ps3.

So it is only up to The Behemoth staff and Sony now... I hope they together solve it as soon as possible because this, in my opinion, would be good for the two intreprises... Just waiting for BattleBlock Theater project to finally get finished with it last details so that Castle Crashers can have more attention on those points, and then we will have two perfect games to have a lot of hours of fun and satisfaction.. Thanks for your explanation master Koen! ;-):-)

Blacksmith... :cry: Can't stop dreaming about it Sony thinks im patient? im not! :cry: My tears turn into gold but i just cry some more and the tears melt the gold ... I want the blacksmith :cry:

At least we kinda know what happened... (From Dan...)

Now all we need is Sony's response...

Good luck with that. The people that would actually respond to any questions asked wouldn't have any idea about the answers. We'll just have to wait.

At least we kinda know what happened... (From Dan...)

Now all we need is Sony's response...

That is what I am trying to have... But up to know, their staff was not capable to help me ( not because of incompetence, but because it is not their sector )... Sony's forum, which they indicated me, wasn't helpful because nobody answered me... Their phone number for PSN topics, which I called last week, said that they couldn't help me... We are really with no escape unless pray for a Game God and keep waiting more until The Behemoth have their way free to try ( hoping solve it ) with their status, which is much more important than some consumers, or maybe for a sunshine in Sony's head and they look into it by themselves and work on it, contacting The Behemoth staff if necessary... But let's not give up on this, WE ALL WANT ADORABLE THINGS AND THE loving PERFECT LEGENDARY WARRIOR, THE BLACKSMITH... On The Behemoth works I belive, as a huge fan... Sony is... Sony, you know... But there is still reasons to belive in Jean-Jacques Rousseau words: "Patience is bitter .... but its fruits are sweet"... We all will have it brothers... ;-):-):-D