Sign in to follow this  
Mangle

Sonic The Hedgehog Forum

So how do you guys think that Sega's change of focus to mobile will affect Sonic's future, maybe he won't ever get a console game again and all of his games will be terrible mobile catastrophes.

While I'm speaking here, I can easily say the only sonic game I remotely enjoyed was Sonic adventure 2, and even then it controlled terrible and nothing functioned correctly. It also didn't help that the first boss forced me to look up how to beat it because this game doesn't convey anything correctly, I guess that's just the nature of sonic games though.

That's why they should scrap sonic entirely and just do some chao stuff, did anyone actually enjoy the sonic games? I don't see anyone protesting this :y

c70.png

• Upvote 1

That's why they should scrap sonic entirely and just do some chao stuff, did anyone actually enjoy the sonic games? I don't see anyone protesting this :y

c70.png

I made that post since I made a bet with GameFemale she can't talk about Sonic the whole day, so yes it was supposed to be bait.

Hey, Sonic is my favorite series, and I would cry if they scrapped Sonic!

Personally I feel like they're trying way too hard to push Sonic to these new heights, and a majority of the time it fails to impress unless it involves a "classic" iteration of the franchise.

So really the situation is that the damn thing is on life support and Sega keeps getting him to do tricks that he can't do anymore.

As much as it saddens me I think Sonic should be left alone, maybe in ten years they could pick him up again and make a good Sonic game again, and perhaps even find a new mascot that doesn't have DeviantArt prying it's eyes on it.

...oh, and I'd love Chao Garden to be it's own thing. It deserves a revival.

Edited by MorgLikesGames