Sign in to follow this  
5ektor

Why The Forgotten Knight Needs To Be Included As Dlc.

I'm not really sure what this post seems to be about. Sweet figurine though. I'd like to move this to fan art unless you wanted to add more for a general CC discussion.

• Upvote 1

Sorry about the dupe topic. I was tired when I posted it earlier and when I just logged in I couldn't find it and became unsure if I had even posted it. LOL! The scuplture is sick! It mirrors the Forgotten Knight's avatar and ought to be included as dlc into the game. Looks badass!

I actually didn't make this. i found it online while doing searches for custom castle crasher figurines. I just purchased the bundle of 4 knight figurines plus an additional orange knight to custom paint it to look like that statue. SICK!

is this an actual character in cc. if so how do i get him

Sadly no, he is a fan made character created by The Forgotten Knight a member of this forum, he's become a desperatly wanted character ever since. That's why this topic was made to show art and to convince the Behemoth.

Behemoth if your reading this you gotta put this character in cc like, now! It's awesome I wish it was in the game there should be a poll on this and if put it in the game wins you should put it in the game!