The Forgotten Knight

Should I Make An Ultimate Story Mode Guide?

Ultimate Story Mode Guide?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make one?

TFK can you message me your gamertag? Not able to send messages yet, also to be able to play together I need to send you a friend request.

TFK can you message me your gamertag? Not able to send messages yet, also to be able to play together I need to send you a friend request.

I realize you're new, but please try to refrain from double and triple posting. You can use the edit button or just wait until you have PM privileges.

I realize you're new, but please try to refrain from double and triple posting. You can use the edit button or just wait until you have PM privileges.

I still don't have the ability to edit posts or PM yet and I do know about the Triple posting thing sorry about that.

I voted no just because the game and the community are basically dead (from my point of view) and it sounds like your effort would go to waste to be honest.

However I think that since you seem to know a lot about the game it won't take you that long and people might actually learn a thing or two from it.

All in all is up to you; and you probably didn't need to ask people since it's your time anyway and it looks like some try to discourage you.