megan

The Behemoth’s 4th Annual Costume & Carvings Contest

We missed doing this last year but we're happy to be celebrating Halloween with you this year!

HalloweenContestBanner.jpg

Will you be having a night of knights, prisoners or aliens? Want to test your mad carving skills and take it to the max, Behemoth style? To enter this contest just post a photo of your BattleBlock Theater, Castle Crashers, Alien Hominid, PDA Games, or Dad ‘N Me or other Behemothy creation in this thread on our forums. On the night of November 4th this thread will be locked, so get your entries in by then! We will review the entries and on November 9th we'll select at least three winners in each category: Costumes and Carvings.

Judging will be based on originality, hilarity and craftsmanship. Prizes will include Behemoth T-shirts, figurines, and other fun goodies to add to your Halloween swag. The most important thing is to have fun and please be respectful to other contestants. Can't wait to see all the creatively crafty entries!

Rules n stuff:

• group entries are allowed!
  • you entry must be your own creation (or your group’s, parent’s, family’s).
  • if you won in a previous year, you can’t win again with the same entry. So try something new!
  • you may enter more than once

• Do not post comments on the entries in this thread. I'd like to keep this thread to just entries, so it's easy for us to find the entries. This discussion thread was be created so you can discuss ideas, thoughts on people's entries (Respectful posts that aren't insults!), post questions, etc.

Need ideas?? Check out all the frighteningly awesome entries from the winners of our last Halloween contest HERE!

Edited by megan
Added discussion thread

Behold, the product of staying up until 5 AM for two days, crying alone in my room and painting pretty things on cardboard:

catcostume1.jpg

A divine costume fit for the gods themselves.

catcostume2.jpg

This is my very photogenic cat Diablo.

catcostume3.jpg

I should get double points for getting him to sit still with this on long enough to take a picture.

• Upvote 9

My daughter Madison in her pink knight costume that her, mom and dad made.

CC is the first video game she ever played and she loves it! we saw you guys and PAX east this year and bought the pink knight figure.... ever since PAX she just had to be the pink knight halloween!

1187377.jpg

I picked up the game like 2 months ago and loved it. When I showed a buddy of mine my picture he suggested I post it on your site.

I picked up the game like 2 months ago and loved it. When I showed a buddy of mine my picture he suggested I post it on your site.

Do you have a link to your photo or can you edit your post and upload it directly into your post?

I am so excited that you are having this contest again. I used many of the previous years' entries as inspiration when my son told me that there was this game called Castle Crashers, he wanted to be a Periwinkle Knight for Hallowe'en, "Except- a TOXIC one."

It has been a steep learning curve for me, alright. But holy cow, I cannot figure out how to post a pic. Could someone hold my hand and guide me through it? You just have to see the Little Green Dude.

I am so excited that you are having this contest again. I used many of the previous years' entries as inspiration when my son told me that there was this game called Castle Crashers, he wanted to be a Periwinkle Knight for Hallowe'en, "Except- a TOXIC one."

It has been a steep learning curve for me, alright. But holy cow, I cannot figure out how to post a pic. Could someone hold my hand and guide me through it? You just have to see the Little Green Dude.

If you go to "More Reply Options" then you should be able to attach a file. Then be sure to add it to the post.

Hey guys,

We made these costumes according the colors that we played, and then we went to the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival. It was a lot of fun, tons of people recognized us and asked to take pictures with them. This our first time submitting!

-Danny, Chad, and Alice

IMAG0814.png

DSCN2383.png

Awesome entries everyone! We will be selecting the prize winners this week. They all look really good so it's going to be tough to choose. No more photo entries will be accepted in the contest for 2012.

Great job to all!

Hi Everyone,

The votes are in! Six winners have been selected and will be contacted about prizes. All entries were superbly awesome so it was hard to choose! We'll be sending everyone who entered a Hope You Like It sticker for the efforts put into the costumes and carvings submitted. Yay fans!

Here are this year's winners:

Costumes:

Ratmloud

1187377.jpg

Keeten

8149846945_fe33e86fa3_k.jpg

Team Furdi

DSCN2383.png

Best Pet Costume:

Fel

catcostume2.jpg

NIce! My daughter is SO happy! :D