Sign in to follow this  
megan

Upcoming: Castle Crashers Steam Update 1.2

Hello Fellow Chickens,

For those who may have missed our announcement on Castle Crashers Steam Update 1.1, here’s the info for the first update that came out last week.

We have started working on the plan for Update 1.2. There will be a few bug fixes included as well as new game setting options that will hopefully improve overall performance for some computer systems. These options will affect the rendering, so you may be able to reduce the amount of rendering in the game which will increase performance.

We have been following the forum posts on our official Behemoth forums and on the Steam Castle Crashers forums, so have no fear we are here! We have a solutions forum with some frequently asked questions that have suggestions on how to deal with common problems. If you are unable to find a solution to your issue after doing a search in the forums, then feel free to send us a message through our support page. Our support staff will do their best to answer technical issues. Please be aware that there are still some outstanding issues we are still investigating. These are not quick fixes and will take some more time on our end to research and resolve (e.g., frame rate issues).

The Behemoth Support Page

I'll continue going through the forum discussions every few days and respond as best as I can. As soon as I get an update about Update 1.2, I’ll be sending the info your way!

-Megan

The Behemoth