Sign in to follow this  
megan

The Behemoth Wishes U A Happy Halloween!

Hey Behemoth Chickies,

Happy Halloween!! We wanted to share a picture of an awesome costume that was made for one of The Behemoth team member's son. Behold! BattleBlock Theater prisoner number ???? ! I don't think they've revealed this information yet. Perhaps his file is still classified and locked in the vault. We do have a sneak peek at his mug shot though:

post-2340-0-60721500-1351731635_thumb.jp

Father and son made the head with some mesh that was painted red and black+white for the face. With the help of Anna the Red, they also got an amazing cat plush to go on top. Props to Anna for such a pro job!

post-2340-0-48308400-1351730479_thumb.jp

Don't forget that you still have until November 4, 2012 to enter your photos of the Behemothy creations you've come up with! Post your photos of your costume and pumpkin carvings for a chance to win some prizes. Go here to post your entry.

We hope that you are all having a safe and fun All Hallows Eve! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures. :)

post-2340-0-48308400-1351730479_thumb.jp

post-2340-0-60721500-1351731635_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

I didn't go trick or treating nor did I hand out candy. I did a project for homework that's due tomorrow! :(

A friend and I messed around with different make up, thought of the possibilities and then decided not to go out but stay in to play Wii Resort instead.

A friend and I messed around with different make up, thought of the possibilities and then decided not to go out but stay in to play Wii Resort instead.

HA! I WAS RIGHT! Someone owe me two bucks!

Anyways, change wishes too Wiishes U and then i'll be happy(er).

I'm confused. What were you right about?

Exactly what I was thinking.

The fact that just somehow the Wii was going to be brought up in this topic.

sigh... we don't really celebrate halloween in the netherlands...

It's OK, Koen, I didn't celebrate it this year, and I live in Texas.

I live in texas too. But I did a trunk or treat and handed out candy to kids. My trunk was TCU themed but the purple knight was gonna be on it. Couldn't find a pic big enough :(