Dropped Your Pocket

Cigarette, Cigar, And Pipe Smokers

I only smoke black and milds on occasion, because im a scumbag and [unrealtedly] appreciate african american culture

I used to only smoke black on occasion but i recently changed to a ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE. Great alternative, less tar, great flavors, and very very inexpensive. PM me for info on good e cig brands

What's the point of smoking if you don't get nicotin?

Oh man, guys, remember when I made this thread?  Holy crap, it feels like forever ago.  Yeah, I totally quit smoking once my favorite smokes went up to like $7.65 a pack (stupid Minnesota taxes).  Sucks, man, I miss having a good smoke every now and then, but that's too much for a pack of cigarettes.

• Upvote 2

Oh man, guys, remember when I made this thread?  Holy crap, it feels like forever ago.  Yeah, I totally quit smoking once my favorite smokes went up to like $7.65 a pack (stupid Minnesota taxes).  Sucks, man, I miss having a good smoke every now and then, but that's too much for a pack of cigarettes.

I'm still paying the 6€90 weekly. I don't even know man. I'm just keeping my hands busy at this point.

I have buddies who smoke, and I join them every once and a while, even though we're young I just believe that everything is good as long as you monitor how much you have of it. I also am highly against cigarettes, my pops used to smoke those, they're disgusting. Tobacco out of a pipe is nice, and is really relaxing, and thankfully I don't smoke often enough for me to be addicted to it.

Never have I smoked, and never will I.

Because having a "practical living" class will really scare you into never doing any form of drugs, alcohol or tobacco.

Especially if that class is before lunch....

Edited by MeltedCow

im 32, i have smoked (ciggies and green) since i was 12 years old

i really enjoy smoking, but hate the habit, luckily my 14 year old daughter hates smoking so thats a bonus for me that she will never take it up i guess.