Sign in to follow this  
trickster2599

Hatty?

Minecraft... Sucks.

No you suck.

This is my 200th post.

I think Minecraft on Xbox sucks. Especially since you're paying for the minimum Minecraft experience plus more if you want more skins.

It is not that bad. My computer cannot run games, so I play it on Xbox. It is a just few LARGE updates behind.

Minecraft... Sucks.

No you suck.

This is my 200th post.

I think Minecraft on Xbox sucks. Especially since you're paying for the minimum Minecraft experience plus more if you want more skins.

It is not that bad. My computer cannot run games, so I play it on Xbox. It is a just few LARGE updates behind.

The world is limited in size. Minecraft is about building in an unlimited environment.

Also, please try to refrain from double posting.

I like it on Xbox, but that's because it's so easy to play with friends. No bother with servers.

Servers are easy to work with on PC if you know what you're doing. Hamachi makes it very easy.

I just think it's stupid you have to pay for skins since you can get them free for PC and even create your own.

I like it on Xbox, but that's because it's so easy to play with friends. No bother with servers.

Servers are easy to work with on PC if you know what you're doing. Hamachi makes it very easy.

I just think it's stupid you have to pay for skins since you can get them free for PC and even create your own.

Ah, well I'll have to try it sometime. I have both the xbox and pc version. There's no doubt the pc version is better I just play my xbox version a ton more cause all my friends play it on xbox.

Ah, well I'll have to try it sometime. I have both the xbox and pc version. There's no doubt the pc version is better I just play my xbox version a ton more cause all my friends play it on xbox.

Two of my friends play on Xbox, but I refuse to buy it on Xbox since money is tight for me right now. Besides, I'm saving up for my computer so I can play Minecraft among other games on PC, to begin with, so buying it on Xbox would be counterproductive to me.