The Bombadiliest

You Guys Like Games Right?

So what happens when you take the creators of Katamari Damacy, Adventure Time, Bit Trip, Hotline Miami, and a slew of other cool people and put them in a room together? A haven for indie awesomeness called LA Game Space, that's what!

Alas, they need our help and made a kickstarter to get some funding (15 bucks for 30 great games? Can't beat that). Seeing as everyone here loves playing games, figured this would be a good place to spread the word. Link below:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lagamespace/la-game-space-a-place-for-re-imagining-video-games

NEED the Pendleton Ward game. Though BBT would fill the game crave that I'm currently dying from even more!

They all make a great trippy-balloon game with everything + red roses.

Shut up and take my money!

30 games? Does this come with the Wii U and/or 3DS versions of Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed?

You should probably click on the link...it's...I'll just explain it, I guess. There all original indie games for computer. And they're working to create some thingy that'll help with the creation of indie games in the future or something like that. Just read the link if you're interested.