Release Plans?

50 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do first.

• Single player campaign.
    • Multiplayer campaign.
    • Arena.
    • Map creator.
    • Unsure.

Foreword:This has nothing to do with the release date.

So, I was sitting around, thinking about random things, when my mind turned to BBT. I came to thinking which features I'd explore first? Would I choose to play the campaign, alone, or with buddies? Perhaps I'd go fight people in the arena, to get a grip on the mechanics. Or maybe I'd make a map, get familiar with any blocks that may not have been covered.

So tell me, what are your plans for when you get it?

I was gonna play multiplayer campaign with some friends the day that bbt comes out but they got bored with waiting for it so I might just play single player campaign like a loner

I hope to play it with my buddies, but as is the norm, they don't have/lost interest in BBT. Of course, there's always the Xbox live campaign. I don't think it'd be as much fun, though.

I will play multiplayer if theres friends around, but there most likely wont be, and seeing how my sister dosen't really like video games and moved out on top of that, I will most likely be playing alone for a good while.

INB4 release date discussion.

And so it begins. Besides, it's not like they'll spontaneously release it. We'll know befor it comes out...I think.

INB4 release date discussion.

And so it begins. Besides, it's not like they'll spontaneously release it. We'll know befor it comes out...I think.

I feel like they would do that just all the sudden we see it in the marketplace and they say o oh btw battle block theater is out now so have fun...

INB4 release date discussion

Now, I would play single player. That's what I always do in new games, is play the single player.

That's what I do too! LOL!

Ever since 2009, ive been Chris's stalker on xbox. I'll probobly randomly join his game to see what that guys been up to. Other then him I would really like some friends to play with :cry:

I'll probably do the multiplayer campaigns first  when bbt comes out, because I'll probably have some friends hanging around, with  some pizzas, and stuff. We're doing that  everytime a great game is released( the last ones were Rayman Origins, Trials Evolutions, DmC, and I bet the next one will be Bioshock infinity) x]

Edited by Degreeds

I would like to start with multiplayer, but the only friends I have that even know about BBT either only have a PS3 or has a brother that never lets him go on. Guess i'm stuck with solo mode. Sigh.