Sign in to follow this  
daikonboy101

Ps3 Trophies And Xbox 360 Achievements

What do you think of them? Do you like the idea of them, or do you dislike them?

Do you collect them?

I like the idea of them a lot just because it gives you a reason to keep playing it after you finish the game.I personally am a massive trophy hoarder, I have ten platinum trophies and quite close to getting the platinum in inFAMOUS.

Discuss, discuss, discuss.

Considering I've complained about games that didn't have trophies before (I'm looking at you DMC4...) it should be evident that I love trophies/achievements. That, or the fact that I have my PSN profile in my signature. The only issues I have are on Xbox, there's no equivalent to a Platinum trophy, and on PS3, there's some older games that have no trophies. The last issue I have is the lack of trophies/achievements, as in I really wish there were more than like fifty per game, or whatever the limit is. I think there should be at least a hundred, like on PC.

I haven't payed much attention to the Trophies on PS3 for some reason. Guess I should start doing that. Assassin's Creed III is really hard to get the trophies in. The platinum is for completing everything FULL SYNC. That's some hard stuff right therrr.

It's a lot easier to view achievements on the 360 though.

I enjoy getting achivments, gives me a reason to play the game in another way or just keeps me playing it longer. Also while its not set in stone, there are generally achivments that everybody knows are hard as hell to get, and achiveing them is a little way to show off.

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE collected achievements (Xbox 360)

Check My Sig for all my achievements. I have a lot more then what it says on my sig, because I collected a lot of achievements before I had Xbox Live

Love trophy huntin'.. Still missin' 40 wins and 20 volleyball hits on CC...

Hate Infamous with a passion, 3 bloody elusive blast shards made me give up (went thru map twice with aid, I must be blind)...

I've got all the trophies on CC.

Even though many people have way more than me, I still feel disappointed in myself for getting 10 platinum trophies... I'll still keep collecting them, though.

I even played DeathSpank (amazing game by the way) untill I got all the trophies.

Edited by daikonboy101
  • Upvote 1

You should get all of the trophies is Disgaea 3...

Impossible... That's.... Just impossible.

I'm so sad, I've been standing in the same spot in inFAMOUS just for someone to throw a grenade at me, for one trophy. So, I'll be in this corner, crying myself to sleep.

Edited by daikonboy101

You should get all of the trophies is Disgaea 3...

Impossible... That's.... Just impossible.

So many trophies in the Item World...

I've got a few in the Item World but... Just impossible.

Why does everyone have PSN in this forum! Xbox is where it's at! 2 turn tables an a micrphone

honestly i would have a playstation if it was not for the early halo games but lately they have been going downhill I'm seriously considering a playstation

Ps+ members get Arkam City on 5th of Dec, can't wait to attack all them new trophies for my collection.. Mwhahahahahaa...

Oh and Limbo too... =)

Edited by j3fr0

Ps+ members get Arkam City on 5th of Dec, can't wait to attack all them new trophies for my collection.. Mwhahahahahaa...

Oh and Limbo too... =)

I think Limbo was either free for PS+ ages ago, or I got it... for monies... Probably the first suggestion.

But Arkham City on the other hand, I do not have.

By the way, I think the trophies are really hard to get.

Why does everyone have PSN in this forum! Xbox is where it's at! 2 turn tables an a micrphone

I was the one who started the PSN thing in the signature ;-)

And I use my Xbox for YouTube now, that's really it. I haven't gotten any new games for it since I got my PS3.

Besides, when it comes to trophies, PS3 rules because we get so many games free if you're a Plus member. Makes collecting trophies a lot easier than having to buy new games all of the time.

And I use my Xbox for YouTube now, that's really it. I haven't gotten any new games for it since I got my PS3.

Besides, when it comes to trophies, PS3 rules because we get so many games free if you're a Plus member. Makes collecting trophies a lot easier than having to buy new games all of the time.

You mean legitimately free, or by using that awesome glitch?

Does that answer your question?

It does kind of suck if you download, like, all the games that are free in PS+ and never play them, then you look at your trophy card, it makes you feel like you have nothing. I would have a lot more than 33% of my trophies if it weren't for PS+.

Although, have been some total gems such as Castle Crashers, and the best of the best;cover_large.jpg

Am I right?

Does that answer your question?

Not really. Don't you know about that glitch?