I bet most of us have been wondering. When will Battle Block Theater be on Xbox so I can push my friends into spikes and lasers and build wacky stuff with the blocks? Well I sure don't know but I do want to know. When will The Behemoth continue posting the new characters coming to the game on the blog? Is it close to (maybe) getting done? Are you to busy? Or do you all want us to figure out the others in game? :-P I love your games behemoth and we are not trying to rush you on games. We are just eager to play a new game and want to know what your doing. From a cool person- Mr.Hatty Hattington 8-) Peace.

ya idk if anyone notice me posting in the "next BBT update" thread, but it was practically a sign saying its been a while since we got our last BBT update. sure castle crashers is cool and all but some of us are really eager to know whats going on with BBT.

I noticed, and I agree, it would be nice to get an update. Been over a year, yes?

By the way, I don't think Mr. Hatty is going to like you taking his name...

Obviously we must fight to death now, to show who is truly worthy of the Hatty name

It's Me

On topic: You will find a new video on the front page of Game Informer's website where some of the staff details their experience with the game: Here Ya Go

"BattleBlock Theater is due out on 360 next year."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Ikr? Releasing a game instead of cancelling it would get me all sad inside too!

Ikr? Releasing a game instead of cancelling it would get me all sad inside too!

That was uncalled for.

I thought this would be a discussion on what The Behemoth would do after BBT. I'm guessing we'll get an update on the final game modes soon, and then a release date for xmas.

What's next for The Behemoth after this game? DLC work? CC2? Game 4? Or just porting for a while?

I thought this would be a discussion on what The Behemoth would do after BBT. I'm guessing we'll get an update on the final game modes soon, and then a release date for xmas.

What's next for The Behemoth after this game? DLC work? CC2? Game 4? Or just porting for a while?

DLC. I can guarantee it.