Jugg4n4ut

Need 3 Dedicated People For A Let's Play

I've been wanting to do a Let's Play of Castle Crashers for awhile now, either on Steam or on 360, but I need some people to play it with. I want a full group of 4, guys who can play though the whole game with me.

Steam:JuggerNOPE

360: Jugg4n4ut

Edited by Jugg4n4ut

idk hook me up i guess. just send me a message on xbox and i'll think about it after we talk. i need a bit me info aswell, so we can disscuss this on xbox.

my gamertag is: ChickenOffender

I would, but timezones and stuff are probobly awkward. Also I sound silly through my mic. So this is pretty much a useless post.

Please give me the game Castle Crashers, can somebody bought the game for 4 players, and he was left with one invitation, I will be very grateful

Steam: JIEHT9IU(igor) it91arm2yp0pa2fujfyz.jpg

This is probably a bit late to reply to this topic, but I would be interested in doing a Let's Play for Steam (Steam only because I think that Xbox Castle Crashers Let's Plays are outdated and as of now will not get as much publicity.) My Steam display name is Henryo, and my youtube username is Henryo287. Contact me through one of these if you are interested. Thanks!

P.S. I am not sure if my headsets work with a computer voice chat program yet. I bet they will, but just letting you know.

This topic needs to be locked or something. It's pretty obvious that it's already over by now and people still post in it.