Sign in to follow this  
spacetime penguin 32

Favorite Game Song

This does not have to be a theme it can be any song.

My favorite is City escape from sonic adventure 2, just those 7 words at the start would start me off.

(not sure if thats the title of the song)

Edited by spacetime penguin 32

I heard this song originally in Streets of Rage 2, but couldn't find a YouTube video of that exact one, but I knew it was also in Sonic 3, so yeah. Favorite song in a video game EVER.

Second favorite is Limit Break from Final Fantasy 13-2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roEyLnV8vp0

I like this song because it speaks to the major metal fan in me, so it was nice to hear a good song like this in a game like FF.

I dont have a favorite game song per se, but everytime i get an MP3 or computer or flash drive i always seem to have this one song on ALL of them.

This song never gets old. Ever.

(Favorite one right here) It's just so beautiful and...majestic, even though the world as you know it is about to be erased from reality.

Here's another one that comes close. The entire Donkey Kong Country OST is amazing.

I would've posted a lot more songs, but I can only put 2 videos per post. Edited by Turkey

I absolutely loved Modern Warfare 2's Soundtrack. No Call of Duty can beat it. (Hans Zimmer > Chuck Norris.)

Doesn't MW2 only have like 5 tracks total?

Edited by Turkey

From my favorite game, I loved every track from the game but this is definitely my favorite.

This is awesome too...

Edited by DataPack

Why isn't it obvious? The Great Mighty Poo from Conkers Bad Fur Day, DUH.

But it pales in comparison to Bramble Blast from Diddy's Kongquest. I just love that song.

• Upvote 1

Not trying to sound like a Halo fanboy, but I just love this song. It's a remake of the main theme for the last time you attack the Covenant :3