Sign in to follow this  
spacetime penguin 32

Favorite Considered Bad Game

my personal favorite is Legend of Zelda wind waker, i was younger when i played this so i didn't focus on the "stupid cell-shaded graphics", I focused on gameplay and I LOVED it. to this day it is one of my favorite Zelda games and games in general. there was just some joy to come from throwing pigs in the ocean, using the skull hammer to take over tiny rafts with rupee filled pots.

• Upvote 1

I don't see what you mean by "Favorite Bad Considered Game". Wind Waker wasn't considered bad :-P

Mine's Sonic '06. Sure it has way too many glitches, and the gameplay is terrible, but I just like something about it :|

I don't see what you mean by "Favorite Bad Considered Game". Wind Waker wasn't considered bad :-P

Mine's Sonic '06. Sure it has way too many glitches, and the gameplay is terrible, but I just like something about it :|

I love Sonic 06 too, but I think I love it more than you do! ;)

Something about Sonic 2006 is... enthralling to me. I know the game's a huge let-down, complete crap, etc. but still... something about it I like.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days received a lot of negativity, but again, I like the game. Mostly for the story, but yeah. Still a good game in my eyes.

when i was little i almost got all the achievements for bakugan. yes as sad as it is. the game was fun cuz i was a kid and all but now i look back and try my best to forget the embarrassment of the game.

well ive heard a decent amount of people crap on Wind Waker

Same. Makes me kind of sad because it really is a fun game if people gave it a chance. The look of the game really turned a lot of people away.

I'm well aware of its awful mechanics and broken gameplay, but I love playing Superman 64. And not just from the "so bad it's good" perspective, either. I actually enjoy practicing with the broken controls and doing missions and all that.

I sure hope the apocalypse is today so nobody ever has to know this dark truth.

I'm well aware of its awful mechanics and broken gameplay, but I love playing Superman 64. And not just from the "so bad it's good" perspective, either. I actually enjoy practicing with the broken controls and doing missions and all that.

I sure hope the apocalypse is today so nobody ever has to know this dark truth.

I just don't know what to say to you right now. I guess I'm disappointed.

I could make a freaking list but I guess the main game that's fun for me that everyone hates is buck bumble for the n64. I realize it was bad but oh I had so much fun with it. -right about now it's time to rock with the biggity buck bumble- Anyone know what I'm talking about? At all?

I personally love Duke Nukem Forever. I watched Milk play through all of it. I think the immature humor is a huge turnoff for a lot of people, but I find it absolutely hysterical.

Also, I have a strong connection to and dedication for World of Warcraft, which isn't really considered a "bad" game, but a lot of people do hate it and I can't really say that I play it around the people at my school unless I wanna be ridiculed by a bunch of CODf*gs.

Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2. Mainly the latter is considered "bad" but I've heard people say that the former was also "bad". I freaking loved both of these games, and I'm no newbie when it comes to Final Fantasy. I've played a few of them in my time, so I don't understand why everyone is saying they suck so bad. Especially XIII-2, that game gets beat on so much, but has anyone ever actually played it and paid attention to the story? I think people get so caught up about the whole "different times" and whatnot that they don't take the time to appreciate the better gameplay and on-par compared to XIII. The whole idea of having a bunch of different monsters able to be "recruited" and used as team members was genius. It creates so much versatility with the paradigms, it's insane. Another thing I will admit spending quite a few hours on was the Chocobo Racing. I loved it in VII and I love it in XIII-2 as well.

I could go on for quite a bit more, but I really don't feel like boring anyone to death with my Final Fantasy ranting.

I personally love Duke Nukem Forever. I watched Milk play through all of it. I think the immature humor is a huge turnoff for a lot of people, but I find it absolutely hysterical.

If the game is anything like the demo was, I don't really understand all the hate it gets. I was laughing the entire way, and while it may not be as good as the original Duke Nukem games gameplay-wise, I didn't really have any major problems with it myself. It might have been the mix of disappointment and hype, but it really doesn't seem like too bad of a game to me.

Also, TellTale's Jurassic Park game was one of my favorite games in 2011. The hate it got felt completely unsupported, and it seems more like fans and critics alike were just angry that it wasn't another point-and-click adventure game. There were even reviews saying that the character designs were awful, but I found them to be among the most well-developed characters I've ever seen. I was so emotionally invested with the game, and to this day, I still can't find enough wrong with it to justify the hate it received.

Just to give an idea, Jurassic Park was a precursor to the Walking Dead game, which just won Game of the Year.

I used to own Duke Nukem Forever on my 360 before I traded it, and it isn't as bad as everyone says it is, but I am one of the people who get turned off by the constant sexual humor of the game. It can be really funny when played off right, but a lot of times it really felt like they were throwing in jokes just for the hell of it, without any real rhyme or reason.

I loved how the levels would change things up and not just be constant shooting the whole time.. being able to interact with items you find throughout the levels or having an occasional platforming challenge was really fun, but then when it was time to get back to the shooting segments it started to get dull.

It's actually really hard to explain for me what the real turnoff of this game was. Because it wasn't just the humor, I wouldn't give up on a game just because of that. There was just something about this game that made it a lot less enjoyable for me than it could've been. But in the end, the game doesn't deserve all the hate it gets.

Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2. Mainly the latter is considered "bad" but I've heard people say that the former was also "bad". I freaking loved both of these games, and I'm no newbie when it comes to Final Fantasy. I've played a few of them in my time, so I don't understand why everyone is saying they suck so bad. Especially XIII-2, that game gets beat on so much, but has anyone ever actually played it and paid attention to the story? I think people get so caught up about the whole "different times" and whatnot that they don't take the time to appreciate the better gameplay and on-par compared to XIII. The whole idea of having a bunch of different monsters able to be "recruited" and used as team members was genius. It creates so much versatility with the paradigms, it's insane. Another thing I will admit spending quite a few hours on was the Chocobo Racing. I loved it in VII and I love it in XIII-2 as well.

I could go on for quite a bit more, but I really don't feel like boring anyone to death with my Final Fantasy ranting.

Anything past 10 is just pure garbage sadly.

Anything past 10 is just pure garbage sadly.

Thank you for proving my point that people hate them for no apparent reason. Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 are gems surrounded by crap. XI, XII, and XIV are all crap, but XIII and XIII-2 are amazingly fun.