Sign in to follow this  
spacetime penguin 32

Favorite Considered Bad Game

Resistance was underrated. It actually has a better story than most shooting games out there if you ask me. It's my number one shooting game along with Killzone.

Remember Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood? Pretty fun RPG. I THINK it got a lot of hate.

I haven't seen anyone hate on it, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some. I know that my fiance enjoyed it. :>

Remember Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood? Pretty fun RPG. I THINK it got a lot of hate.

I haven't seen anyone hate on it, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some. I know that my fiance enjoyed it. :>

That was one heck of a fun game! I beat it 5 times and I still play it when I get bored!

That was one heck of a fun game! I beat it 5 times and I still play it when I get bored!

I do love RPGs, so maybe I'll give it a shot. :-o

You NEED to and at the same time you will be pissed if you do play it. Why? It ends on a cliffhanger that will never be resolved.

Kirby Air Ride and Kirby's Dreamland 3 gets a lot of hate and i like them.

You NEED to and at the same time you will be pissed if you do play it. Why? It ends on a cliffhanger that will never be resolved.

Oh. Well, that's great. lol Regardless, I'll ask my fiance about it. Pretty sure he still has it.

Wait, really? I know Kirby Air Ride is pretty underrated. I've never seen hate for KDL3, though. It's definitely one of my faves.

Kirby's Dream Land 3...

I hate it. Sorry :-P I like every other Kirby game, but I feel like they could've done so much better!!

Edited by Turkey

I like Star Fox Adventures and Star Fox Assault... ok Assault wasnt hated, but still low reviews. Super Mario Sunshine was a fun game for me.

I like Star Fox Adventures and Star Fox Assault... ok Assault wasnt hated, but still low reviews. Super Mario Sunshine was a fun game for me.

I loved Assault. The only thing I complain about is how short it was. D: Sunshine is good too. I don't know why people hate on it so much.

I loved Assault. The only thing I complain about is how short it was. D: Sunshine is good too. I don't know why people hate on it so much.

I think Assault is the true sequel to Starfox 64. People will complain, but I think it's perfect for a sequel.

The Amazing Spiderman game that came out recently gets a bit of hate. It's actually really fun, just glitchy.

i like the Budokai/Tenkaichi games. Especially Tenkaichi 2

Those weren't ever considered bad, I don't think. I liked chasing my friend around with Janemba in the 3rd one.

I also take back what I said about Other M. I love that game. The cutscenes are bullshnarf, but the gameplay is amazing.

Edited by Turkey

you know I frequently hear just about every game after final fantasy 9 get crapped on, but I've played X and XII and I liked most of them because I hadn't played the originals and I was a big fan of Kingdom hearts (even though I was a tiny stupid child who only played the tutorial) and they have very similar game play (also through most of the cutscenes I was looking at the guide book so they didn't bother me a lot) But if they had slapped a different title on it and changed some characters it would have probably not gotten bashed.(mostly talking about XII here)

I like Final Fantasy XIII, and XIII-2. I never beat XIII, though. I had my times with it... until I met that flower turtle at the beginning of the 2nd disc. Then all my fun went that way.

That way, to the right.

I don't have arrows, bear with me.

Edited by Turkey

I like Final Fantasy XIII, and XIII-2. I never beat XIII, though. I had my times with it... until I met that flower turtle at the beginning of the 2nd disc. Then all my fun went that way.

That way, to the right.

Guess who got a platinum trophy in this game,

THIS GUY!

Edited by daikonboy101

That way, to the right.

Guess who got a platinum trophy in this game,

THIS GUY!

Do you buy games just for the trophies or something? It seems like you talk about the trophies more than the gameplay :S