Sign in to follow this  
5ektor

Was Lucky Enough To Snag A Barbarian Figurine Off E-bay This Week.

Just got him and he is mint. Very happy. Only need the Necromancer to complete my collection and of course the yet to be made Blacksmith...come on Behemoth!

I bought a Barbarian and the Red Knight about 2 years ago. They're still up there in my room, on top of my cupboard. I loveeeeeee them :-D :grin: :-D

I remember when i got my first figurine. It was around September of 2012, last year to be precise. I had just been viciously humiliated by a player that crushed me. Then i had to fight someone that usually destroys me in Castle Crashers. I managed to beat him but in my victory, i score 4 figurines... and 10 chickens... and a shirt. And a beanie hat.... and a phone charm. But it was worth the wait i forgot to mention in this unnecessarily long post.

Do not talk. I felt violated after paying for the international shipping and tarrifs on top of everything else...it was gross, but worth it now that I have them here. Fingers crossed for the Blacksmith figurine and a froglett keychain charm.

Do not talk. I felt violated after paying for the international shipping and tarrifs on top of everything else...it was gross, but worth it now that I have them here. Fingers crossed for the Blacksmith figurine and a froglett keychain charm.

How long did you have to wait?