Sign in to follow this  
GamerGuy09

Is It Safe To Say That Battleblock Theater Will Be Out By This Year?

Obviously The Behemoth knows the balance between a perfect game and getting it to the public at a decent time, I think it will come out this year but that could be anywhere from 1-11.8 months

Well just in case anyone didn't go through the older thread this is what Dan said the process is like:

gamedevcycle.jpg

So even after Beta is all done, there's still two phases to go through, and if I'm not mistaken there is (an) additional step(s) of actually getting the game onto XBLA. Though this might be part of whatever post production includes.

Well just in case anyone didn't go through the older thread this is what Dan said the process is like:

gamedevcycle.jpg

So even after Beta is all done, there's still two phases to go through, and if I'm not mistaken there is (an) additional step(s) of actually getting the game onto XBLA. Though this might be part of whatever post production includes.

I believe once a game has gone gold, that when you get a definite release date.

gamedevcycle.jpg

Looks like we're 4/5 there.

I have an answer since the beta is coming febuary or march like halo it will be going through more testing which is the final testing and then they will update for any bugs and glitches. But for now just wait Castle Crashers is dried up in the announcement in 2009 saying 2010 is release date that didnt work because they were facing major issues. But it will be coming either Mid or Late 2013. Or early 2014 just hang in there i am as excited as you.

gamedevcycle.jpg

Looks like we're 4/5 there.

I'd say more than that since production is the majority of the battle.

They have attended PAX East for the last 3 years and I have sampled the game in its many different stages. I really hope this year they announce at PAX East the release date. With the closed beta test is a good sign of them almost being done!

They have attended PAX East for the last 3 years and I have sampled the game in its many different stages. I really hope this year they announce at PAX East the release date. With the closed beta test is a good sign of them almost being done!

I hope it comes out before PAX East is held.

I might be hallucinating but i think somewhere in the beta thing thread it says it will be released this year...

i see it too :shock:

Even if it's planned for this year, the Behemoth has seemed to have plenty of set backs when getting content onto XBLA. It could be delayed for months. I'd say until we get an official release date, we can't predict anything

Edit: Woot 700th post. (And nobody cares)

Edited by T Diamond

I might be hallucinating but i think somewhere in the beta thing thread it says it will be released this year...

Even if it's planned for this year, the Behemoth has seemed to have plenty of set backs when getting content onto XBLA. It could be delayed for months. I'd say until we get an official release date, we can't predict anything

They have Beta doesnt have any major problems the game will be out this year...

They had a lot of delay on the PSN as well.

I'm pretty sure it's gunna come out a month or two after the beta, I mean the already have it rated and I think they finished getting it submitted through xbox arcade...

I'm pretty sure it's gunna come out a month or two after the beta, I mean the already have it rated and I think they finished getting it submitted through xbox arcade...

If it's in Beta I'm fairly certain it hasn't been Q&A yet.

They said it would release in 2013, the question is when. I think in the summer arcade, gives them enough time and is a good time to release a game.

They said it would release in 2013, the question is when. I think in the summer arcade, gives them enough time and is a good time to release a game.

When, where, who? I'm going to learn from past mistakes and not trust anyone unless I can see where the Behemoth said it themselves.