Sign in to follow this  
5ektor

Creating Three Custom Knight Figurines.

Only repaints with a few unique touches. First up is the Forgotten Knight!

This is taking long! The damn paint I applied on my first coat reacted with the original paint and it was so messy and so very disappointing. Utterly horrified and completely disgusted, I had to strip away all the applied and original paint and primer. Washed and dried and then let it sit for a week. DISGUSTED! Thursday I seperated the figurine and repainted the parts with an all in one spray paint and primer (Rustoleum paint); white for the base coat. Friday I applied a flat black to the helmet, hands, belt and groin and a gray for the arms and feet and now in three hours I'll apply the final coats. My question to the Forgotten Knight is there a cross or a skull on the chest of your tunic? I am thinking one of the Behemoth skulls would look sweet. I'll post pics of the finished product here in this thread.

Second will be the grey Knight. He won't take nearly as long. Lesson learned! Again pics will be posted here when he is finished.

Third will be the brown-mustache knight that was suggested and depicted in the dlc request thread.

Yes, there was a skull and cross bones on the chest in the fan art drawn by Fel. Most of the other ones made have simply colored the cross black. I believe I made a thread dedicated to everyone who made Forgotten Knight artwork in the fan art section if you want to take a look for ideas. Some digging may be required for it.

Good luck! I hope one day he can be an actual character. Until then all we can do is dream.