Sign in to follow this  
True213

Pokemon X And Y

So far this game has not impressed me all that much. Though I guess the terrifying camera in Lumiose put me off slightly.

IndustrialKnght, I don't see you post nearly as often nowadays, but if you're still up to make that trade we discussed then I'm now availiable.

Just gotta work out how trading happens in X and Y...

The pokemon bank and transporter come out soon anyone got some special pokemon there moving to x/y?

Meh. Just my shiny legendaries from all those events. I never EV/IV trained until X and Y came out, so I don't have a need to modify my team at all.

Speaking of which, did anyone else ever get a Wishmaker Jirachi from the Coliseum Bonus Disc?

The pokemon bank and transporter come out soon anyone got some special pokemon there moving to x/y?

Meh. Just my shiny legendaries from all those events. I never EV/IV trained until X and Y came out, so I don't have a need to modify my team at all.

Speaking of which, did anyone else ever get a Wishmaker Jirachi from the Coliseum Bonus Disc?

I have the disc, but lucky me, my Sapphire cartridge is now corrupt and I need to buy another one.

I have about 350 Pokemon on my SoulSilver cart.

But no copy of B/W or B2/W2 I can use to transfer via the transporter

So on SoulSilver they shall stay

IndustrialKnght, I don't see you post nearly as often nowadays, but if you're still up to make that trade we discussed then I'm now availiable.

*wakes up* Heh? Wha? Oh yeah. I haven't been posting because I was temporarily, and magically excluded from posting on the forums, then Koen used his Super Mod Wand to save me, but sure I still would like to trade. But I don't have my 3ds with me right now ._.

*wakes up* Heh? Wha? Oh yeah. I haven't been posting because I was temporarily, and magically excluded from posting on the forums, then Koen used his Super Mod Wand to save me, but sure I still would like to trade. But I don't have my 3ds with me right now ._.

I would prefer you not mentioning my wand and I'm not a Super Mod... yet.

Also, if anyone reading this is no longer able to post all of a sudden or got his account blocked for no reason whatsoever, e-mail megan or send me a message on skype and we'll take care of it.

(skype info can be found here)

Kthxbai

• Upvote 1

Game didn't take long to finish at all, i didn't like that.... -.-

You say that like this is the first time it's happened.

I still actually have an event Celebi back from Gen 4 that triggered an event in Black and White. Ah, good times.

So I found this shiny legendary today in the GTS......

N07k7uo.png

It's strange that it's lvl 47, shiny, and had Pokerus. Do you guys think it was hacked?

• Upvote 1

So I found this shiny legendary today in the GTS......

N07k7uo.png

It's strange that it's lvl 47, shiny, and had Pokerus. Do you guys think it was hacked?

In Pearl version, the Palkia you get is level 47. So it's very possible that the owner spent the time resetting their DS to catch a shiny Palkia and then gave it Pokerus. Does it mean it's definitely legit? Heck no. Legendaries on GTS are often hacked. You just have to go with your gut.

Oh man, I actually put Pokemon away for a bit because after beating the game and stuff I was like, well... now what?

...Aaaand then I went back to playing a little bit the other week 'cause I felt like training an Aggron. I had to get an Aron or a Lairon from the GTS for that though and, dude. With the PokeBank being released in Japan, it screwed up the GTS... economy... if you'd call it that, a ton.

Anybody got a spare Sharpedo??

I've spent aaages fishing for one, and everybody in the GTS is just asking for legendaries for one  :|

EDIT

Nevermind about that Sharpedo. One finally turned up.  :-P

Edited by Chris

I picked the water type. Nothing better than a water ninja! To bad I didn't know about the legendary bird choices though :/

I dislike that too. Ah well, at least they fixed the Bad IV glitch from Gen III's Suicune, Raikou and Entei though.

Now I really want to fight you guys, now that I have my shiny, modest natured Porygon-Z.

I have lvl 100 Palkia, 100 Registeel, 88 Mewtwo, 86 Yveltal, 85 Xerneas, and 85 Zygarde. BRING IT ON!

Diancie officially revealed in the new CoroCoro leaks.

inb4 she's related to Carbink

EDIT: Anyone here have Black 2? I need dat Registeel key, I can offer teh Regice key

Edited by GoldenGhost