This is it gentlemen. The time we've all been waiting for. News has be scarce but it's finally happening. The Behemoths Game 3 is upon us. From 100% my copy of Alien Hominid on the Gamecube. To my first run on Castle Crashers. Battleblock Theater is looking to be another grand adventure. The beta is here and I know you're all very excited. My hopes to all of you that you get in.

I raise my glass to you behemoth. For being one of my main inspirations in the industry. The like's of you, Valve, and Nintendo have pushed me forward into following my dream. Here's hoping I can create something to the inspiring levels of your games.

Good luck all, mark your calandars.

Also beta thread. Feel free to discuss anything that involves the beta.

I wonder how many people will make new acounts just to sign up for the beta.

That aside im really excited for this. I plan to have a jolly time getting some early battle block theater action, and help out if I actually can. Its like a dream come true.

Just to raise hopes of getting into the beta:

1, you need to be a behemoth (forum) member to apply:

• Registrants must have the following: A working Xbox 360 with a reliable internet connection, Xbox LIVE Gold Account and a Behemoth forums account.

2, there are 10,000 beta keys available:

• 10,000 registrants will be selected to participate.
  • Registration is ongoing until all beta codes have been distributed.

3, we currently don't even have 3000 members right now. so even if everyone would apply, theoratically, everyone'd be in.

Edited by Koen

3, we currently don't even have 3000 members right now. so even if everyone would apply, theoratically, everyone'd be in.

That is actually quite heartening, thanks for that. I had to change my email to one that I can log into, but still haven't gotten the verification yet, though. I'm a little worried.

I really hope i get chosen.. even though i've already played the game alot at PAX within the last few years. But still this games so fun and addicting it will be a day one download whenever it gets released on xbla.

I have been waiting since the announcement of this game's development to get in on this. Having actually read through EVERY FREAKING PAGE of the legal documentation will totally be worth it if my dreams come true. All the best for everyone else!

been on here before just browsing, but registered today for the beta.

played alien hominid and played the crap out of castle crashers (im sure everyone here did) and cant wait to see how this 3rd game is

I really hope I get in. The Behemoth have been huge inspirations to me in pursuing game design as a career, so I would love to be able to contribute back to them in anyway possible.

Ya Behemoth is a great example of people who think "Hmmm...this would be a good game" and then actually make it.

Aww, man. I can't sign up for the beta since I don't have a 360. My fiance signed up, though. I'll be visiting him next month for a couple of weeks so hopefully the beta is up when I'm there. :-D I'll definitely have one by this summer for sure.

I wonder how many people will make new acounts just to sign up for the beta.

That aside im really excited for this. I plan to have a jolly time getting some early battle block theater action, and help out if I actually can. Its like a dream come true.

Count on several.

Already signed up and can't wait. I've been a huge fan of TheBehemoth for a long time, but haven't gotten much into the forums. I've had my eye on BBT for a few years now, and the game looks AMAZING! Can't wait!!!

Jeez, with the influx of new people just because of the Beta, I'm having to fight very hard against my hipster sense.

I set up a new account just to beta, but the first time I read the forums was when the "Guess The Release Date" only had 2 posts and the second one said "2012"... I have since fealt the need to check this every other day.

It's amazing how excited one can get over a platformer. Even when I Play Halo, or Forza all I think is "This is fun, but I would definately be having more fun with BBT!"

Keep up the long awaited good work and I hope to hear soon.

I don't think it makes you a hipster to join the forums for the beta, I've enjoyed all Behemoth games.

No, I'm fighting my hipster sense because I was here long before the beta. I'm fighting very hard to not be a total jerk to the Beta horde, because they all joined simply to get into the beta. That's what makes me a hipster.

I don't think it makes you a hipster to join the forums for the beta, I've enjoyed all Behemoth games.

No, I'm fighting my hipster sense because I was here long before the beta. I'm fighting very hard to not be a total jerk to the Beta horde, because they all joined simply to get into the beta. That's what makes me a hipster.

Feel free to crucify me

For I represent teh beta horde. and am willing to laugh tomorrow at thou flaming of thee or whatever

seriously though. I like your nips