Woah! 9 pages. thats the most I have ever seen on a behemoth fourm.

Ummm...

No it's not. Try RPF. It has over 1000 pages!

I signed up for this 2 weeks ago then reapplied again just to see if everything worked... still no reply and even did a password confirm to make sure the email from behemoth would get through which it did.

About the 9 pages comment i was being sarcastic :ugeek:

well.. there are a lot of threads with less pages so the sarcasm is a bit hard to recognise.

*twiddles fingers* I guess it's okay to say we're invited? Had mine for a good while now...sooooo....hoping I'll see you all in the Beta sometime? I'll do my best not to grief....promise.

I have been on every day frequantly since I registered for the beta and havent got an email but Pantie Lover has one post and got invited so im pretty sure its random. Also it could be due to how late you registered.

Edited by Jaredman89

well.. there are a lot of threads with less pages so the sarcasm is a bit hard to recognise.

I honestly can't detect when new people are sarcastic.  Both forums and in real life.  

I honestly can't detect when new people are sarcastic.  Both forums and in real life.  

Tbh, i thought he was making some typical noob statement.

Tbh, i thought he was making some typical noob statement.

I did, too, actually.

I think an exception is usually made for me...

I think an exception is usually made for me...

Zephyr...I think you missed the "new" part...

I have been on every day frequantly since I registered for the beta and havent got an email but Pantie Lover has one post and got invited so im pretty sure its random. Also it could be due to how late you registered.

Its not just random. Stay optimistic fella, I know I am ;)... Although, if I havent got it, im going to cry myself to sleep seeing I read all the terms and conditions