I don't think it makes you a hipster to join the forums for the beta, I've enjoyed all Behemoth games.

No, I'm fighting my hipster sense because I was here long before the beta. I'm fighting very hard to not be a total jerk to the Beta horde, because they all joined simply to get into the beta. That's what makes me a hipster.

Well to be perfectly honest, im gonna be tough on them. Mostly because i dont want to add names to the master database.

I wonder how many people will make new acounts just to sign up for the beta.

New forum member reporting! Thought it would be polite to at least say "hi" :)

Thing is, I believe there are many fans like me out there that just check the devblog weekly, rejoice every time a new video gets released and even watch the castle crasher arena videos. It's just that we/they felt no need at all to go posting on the forums. Can't blame the weekly blog visitors for making a forumaccount now and I hope you "regulars" see that they are just as much a fan, just less talkative :)

What you should fear is the moment this news gets posted on mainstream videogame blogs/websites. Hold on to your love handles then.

3, we currently don't even have 3000 members right now. so even if everyone would apply, theoratically, everyone'd be in.

That made me hype. That makes me so hype right now.

Just to raise hopes of getting into the beta:

1, you need to be a behemoth (forum) member to apply:

• Registrants must have the following: A working Xbox 360 with a reliable internet connection, Xbox LIVE Gold Account and a Behemoth forums account.

2, there are 10,000 beta keys available:

• 10,000 registrants will be selected to participate.
  • Registration is ongoing until all beta codes have been distributed.

3, we currently don't even have 3000 members right now. so even if everyone would apply, theoratically, everyone'd be in.

actually there are about 7500 members on this forum

Just to raise hopes of getting into the beta:

1, you need to be a behemoth (forum) member to apply:

• Registrants must have the following: A working Xbox 360 with a reliable internet connection, Xbox LIVE Gold Account and a Behemoth forums account.

2, there are 10,000 beta keys available:

• 10,000 registrants will be selected to participate.
  • Registration is ongoing until all beta codes have been distributed.

actually there are about 7500 members on this forum

Actually there are about 100 that actually post.

Anyway, I have no want to sign up for this. I would've about 3-4 years ago.

I don't think it makes you a hipster to join the forums for the beta, I've enjoyed all Behemoth games.

No, I'm fighting my hipster sense because I was here long before the beta. I'm fighting very hard to not be a total jerk to the Beta horde, because they all joined simply to get into the beta. That's what makes me a hipster.

You never post anyways, and psshhh your account isn't that old.

Also new member hordes, travel to the other boards. Feel the excitment that all of our community of three active members bring.

• Upvote 4

Also new member hordes, travel to the other boards. Feel the excitment that all of our community of three active members bring.

One of which enjoys copying me. To a creepy extent, in fact.

• Upvote 1

I have already signed up for the beta. I am looking forward to seeing what the results of such a beta test will do to the final version of this game.

Hopefully it'll just confirm everything works well so we can get this thing out the door already :)

BATTLE BLOCK! BATTLE BLOCK! BATTLE BLOCK! BATTLE BLOCK!

WOOOOOO

• Upvote 7

I have already signed up for the beta. I am looking forward to seeing what the results of such a beta test will do to the final version of this game.

Hopefully it'll just confirm everything works well so we can get this thing out the door already :)

WOOOOOO

LUV <3

I had an account when they announced it as game #3. And I post frequently enough, at least enough to be able to say I'm not here just because of the Beta.

I asked my brother if he was interested, and he said yes. His forum name is Cordosis. Go harass him.

WOOOOOO

I hope the final version will be released before summer starts (because I just realized that it's not going to be on my birthday, which is February 19th :( )!

One of which enjoys copying me. To a creepy extent, in fact.

You can blame that all on me. <3

I wonder how many people will make new acounts just to sign up for the beta.

That aside im really excited for this. I plan to have a jolly time getting some early battle block theater action, and help out if I actually can. Its like a dream come true.

doesnt your xbox not work? if i remember correctly from what you told me a while ago. BTW what happens if you miss a day or two of testing/playing?

Okay so I was wondering, is 1.5 Mbps considered "reliable" because I'm freaking out right now. I've checked Google, and it looks like it's pretty slow. Btw, I have ATT wifi... I REALLY want a chance to try this awesome looking game out! :)

BTW what happens if you miss a day or two of testing/playing?

I'm also curious about this. Not that I expect to be busy during Feb/March, but say an emergency or work happens to intervene for a day.

Okay so I was wondering, is 1.5 Mbps considered "reliable" because I'm freaking out right now. I've checked Google, and it looks like it's pretty slow. Btw, I have ATT wifi... I REALLY want a chance to try this awesome looking game out! :)

that's a maximum of 192 kilobyte/second. It's a bit slow when compared to today's broadband standards, but still plenty for online gaming. I wouldn't worry too much :)

there should be 3000+ beta entries now

If you look at the member list and filter it by the amount of people who have been active after the 15th you get about 3000 entries

there should be 3000+ beta entries now

If you look at the member list and filter it by the amount of people who have been active after the 15th you get about 3000 entries

Except there's only about 2,600 members...