There are 20 people per page and there is 404 full pages, aint that around 8000?

The majority of them haven't been on in pretty much forever. I think the actual amount of members is based on how many members have been active in a certain amount of time or something like that. Honestly, there's less than a hundred ACTIVE members on here. Heck, less than fifty, even. I'm sure all of the regulars around here who applied will probably get into the beta.

I am extremely looking forward to this beta. AH and CC are awesome and from all the time this game has taken so far this game should be awesome

I'm sure all of the regulars around here who applied will probably get into the beta.

*Fingers crossed*

I don't post that often, but I've been around for quite a while. I really hope I get in this beta.

BTW, has there been any exclusives for beta testers announced?

I'm sure all of the regulars around here who applied will probably get into the beta.

*Fingers crossed*

I don't post that often, but I've been around for quite a while. I really hope I get in this beta.

BTW, has there been any exclusives for beta testers announced?

It's been announced that there will be no renumaeration for Beta testers, meaning that there won't be.

Can't wait for the beta.

I was wondering if a "race mode" would work on BBT...

Like reaching the top of the arena first, or walking through parts of the scenario like a lap. Sounds fun for me.

Can't wait for the beta.

Like reaching the top of the arena first, or walking through parts of the scenario like a lap. Sounds fun for me.

I was thinking of a Time Trial mode, so you can compete against a friend's ghost on a certain level and beat their time.

Or an option to play against The Behemoth's own ghost so we finally get a chance to beat the devs. :P

Can't wait for the beta.

I was thinking of a Time Trial mode, so you can compete against a friend's ghost on a certain level and beat their time.

Or an option to play against The Behemoth's own ghost so we finally get a chance to beat the devs. :P

That would feel so good, and I can finally say, "IN YOUR FACE, DAN!" :P:-P

Can't wait for the beta.

I think real time "in your face", like was in mario kart, is more of my interest then running for time...

But both looks fun for me.

I just signed up for the beta and I was feeling pretty confident about myself until I had to choose how much internet I use on an average basis. Pretty much everything that can use internet is being used all at once when I'm on xbox live. This includes: Two Xbox consoles, two Mac computers, Netflix from the Wii, and WiFi from various cellular devises, ALL AT THE SAME TIME! So naturally I chose secret option "E" in which everybody and my brother is using internet, considering I have 3 brothers. In addition to this my ISP upload speed is about as quick as a long fart. But in order to improve my "chances" I'll keep the actual speed a secret.

I just signed up for the beta and I was feeling pretty confident about myself until I had to choose how much internet I use on an average basis. Pretty much everything that can use internet is being used all at once when I'm on xbox live. This includes: Two Xbox consoles, two Mac computers, Netflix from the Wii, and WiFi from various cellular devises, ALL AT THE SAME TIME! So naturally I chose secret option "E" in which everybody and my brother is using internet, considering I have 3 brothers. In addition to this my ISP upload speed is about as quick as a long fart. But in order to improve my "chances" I'll keep the actual speed a secret.

I'm sure they'll want beta testers with all different internet usages, from only one Xbox using internet to 'everyone and my brother using internet', and different download/upload speeds to test the game properly.  Don't fret, I'm sure you have the same chance as anyone  ;-) Good luck :!:

I have really enjoyed your games from my past years in this world. It all started out with playing the classic alien hominoid on the original xbox. I loved the game and was linked to it in an instant. Later in the future, when castle crashers hit the marketplace I was so happy and was impressed fully with the game. I got it within the first week and still play it like crazy. I loved the game then and always will. Then, I went to comic con San Diego in 2011 and play a demo of battle blocks. I was so excited to find out when it comes out. I just wanted to keep playing it over again. I anticipated all year wanting for the release date. I was kinda disapointed that it has been two years since that, but when I read about the beta key, I know I had to get included in this.

I'm hoping that I get in even though I'm new I just love the behemoth so much but I never have had a reason to get involved so I hope that there's not too many entries because if there are than I'll probably be one of the last ones they pick unless it's random.

I admit, I made my profile due to the Beta, but I've been checking the site and devblog for quite a while and I'm super excited (both for the Beta, and the actual release.)

Can't wait for the beta.

We don't have leaderboard ghosts to race against, but you can race against people in a turn-based challenge mode.  It's my personal favorite.  Maybe we'll race some time!  I'm not the best racer ever but I hold my own :)

Can't wait for the beta.

We don't have leaderboard ghosts to race against, but you can race against people in a turn-based challenge mode.  It's my personal favorite.  Maybe we'll race some time!  I'm not the best racer ever but I hold my own :)

challenge accepted.

Can't wait for the beta.

Dan, I've been playing Sonic the Hedgehog for many years, and I think it is perfectly safe to say that by the time I either get in the BBT beta or buy the game when the time comes, I will already be really good! In other words, BRING IT ON DAN!!!! B)

Edited by Gamefemale

I have read in forums that e-mails are being sent to selected people and I have not received any, I hope to be accepted :| . Anyway, time trial mode will be great but turn-based competition is cool too. Instead of turn-based races I would prefer to race in real time (in which you can see the other players in real time without interaction, like in Trials Evolution).