Looks like my Behemoth account never got through when I signed up for the beta. You think I'll still be alright for sign up?

I did the same, I had to recreate my forum account just the other day, even though I had completed the beta sign up. Anyone else had this issue? When you finish the Beta sign up, does it send you a confirmation email or anything?

Looks like my Behemoth account never got through when I signed up for the beta. You think I'll still be alright for sign up?

I did the same, I had to recreate my forum account just the other day, even though I had completed the beta sign up. Anyone else had this issue? When you finish the Beta sign up, does it send you a confirmation email or anything?

I had to edit my email to something more recent, and the validation took three or so weeks to reach me.

I had to edit my email to something more recent, and the validation took three or so weeks to reach me.

I got it solved and it went through :)

16 players is not too much. Also, worthiness is not linked to the amount of people who are joining. He could be unworthy and still get in, because of the lowamount of people.

Two things: I think 16 players is way too much to have in one game, and NeoNero7 I think you're worthy because there's less than 3000 members...

16 players is the perfect amount

Two things: I think 16 players is way too much to have in one game, and NeoNero7 I think you're worthy because there's less than 3000 members...

16 players is good for an online game, but not local.

16 people is too much. Maybe 8 or 12, but 16, no that would be way too chaotic and crowded, and with how the maps are you couldn't get as good. But I might be wrong and they might make a good version. I just don't see how it could work that well.