What would happen if a person would skip or forget to do a survey for one of the Beta days?

You have to do the survey, it's the entire point of the Beta, so yu shouldn't go in with the "Skipping" mindset. If you forget, you can do it the next day, but it's not advised.

because they just want to play the game early, not help with the process. Selfish, really. Unless I wildly misunderstood what he meant. Not sure why he would say "skip" in that case, though.

because they just want to play the game early, not help with the process. Selfish, really. Unless I wildly misunderstood what he meant. Not sure why he would say "skip" in that case, though.

Agreed, in some extreme cases for work I may have to work most of the day, come home eat and sleep, and go right back to work.

That's an extreme circumstance but could happen to me at any time, any day.

If I get selected I will definitely put forth 110% to provide feedback and play the heck out of it to find whatever problems could arise.

Take care

-Matt

I usually dont go on forums, even though ive had my behemoth account for a while, but man. I have been pumped for the newest Behemoth game for the longest time. I dont want to get in on the whole "Beta horde" e-fight. Just let new fans in. Its a better chance that the multiplayer wont be a bust. Anyway, good luck to everyone. 

Still haven't gotten an email and it starts the 28th.

I know the invites are being put out in waves, but I'm getting nervous...

I plan to play whenever im not at work and my kids are sleeping. My 8year old son will be playing after he gets home from school. We are gonna put in as much time as we can. Im planning to keep a composition book on the coffee table so we can write down anything we might come across. I didnt tell him about the beta yet because I want to surprise him if we do get in. Hes going to flip out. Still hoping on that email.!

• Upvote 1

My kids (6 and 8) still pick Castle Crashers from the list of 'allowed' XBLA games every time they play on the xbox, so I'm really curious how they'll respond to BB. They ALWAYS play together, so local multiplayer better be available too in the beta, since these 2 kids will make an excellent test audience :P (I wonder how far they'll get, since it's more about solving puzzles). Dad will try the online part after they've gone to bed :)

hey i new to this just wanted to know how i sign up for the beta battle block if anyone can point me in the right direction... :)

As each day passes, I cry a little more that I haven't been accepted into the beta.

Feel ya...

Nevermind i just got the email! IM SOOOO HAPPY  :cry:

Edited by DataPack

As each day passes, I cry a little more that I haven't been accepted into the beta.

I feel your pain. Seriously, I have not been accepted to beta either (yet)! :(

Edited by Gamefemale

I thought I already had an account on here with this username when I submitted my application for the closed beta. Would this somehow interfere with me getting in? I sure hope not! Battleblock looks like a blast and Castle Crashers is still my favorite XBLA title!