[insert flattering statement about BBT and/or The Behemoth]

Hopefully this improves my chances of getting in the beta. Everyone else seems to be doing it.   :-D

I don't think it will because a lot of the people that are doing it haven't gotten accepted yet.

I was just joking and poking fun at the people sucking up to Behemoth a little on the thread. But I guess it might have worked since I just got the email saying that I'm in!  :-D 

[insert more flattery]

But seriously though, thanks Behemoth!

Good luck to everyone else here, hopefully you guys get chosen too.

Edited by colonel juju

man is everyone getting in but me!?!?!!!

That's what I'm saying! I'm starting to think I used the wrong email or something...

I don't like to play the bad guy much but what if they only selected people based on where the Behemoth HQ is? :-o

Even if this was true, I still live in California and am probably closer to them than 80% of all the members that've already been picked.

That's what I'm saying! I'm starting to think I used the wrong email or something...

I don't like to play the bad guy much but what if they only selected people based on where the Behemoth HQ is? :-o

That's wrong.

Even if this was true, I still live in California and am probably closer to them than 80% of all the members that've already been picked.

I live in Minnesota...yeahhhh...

I live in Minnesota...yeahhhh...

I live in a hut within amazon forest... got in...

Make sure you check your spam. I received my confirmation email in there. I can't wait to help out with the beta! Thanks the Behemoth!

makes you start questioning if you did it correctly.  no way i could have.... is there?

Make sure you check your spam. I received my confirmation email in there. I can't wait to help out with the beta! Thanks the Behemoth!

makes you start questioning if you did it correctly.  no way i could have.... is there?

*Checks spam.*

"Hooray, no spam here!" (For the first time in my life I'm actually sad to see this.)

Trust me, we're in the same boat here... What's next? Getting shipwrecked on an island with an abandoned theater?

me too :D Yay for being closer the base HQ <3 

That's wrong.

I know I was just messing with ya :P 

Will it be possible to play online co-op with 2 players on one console? just wondering ^^

sorry for my (probably) bad english, i'm german :)

T-minus 8 days to get an invite. I had to stop following certain posts because I would get really excited when I got an email from "The Behemoth" then it would only be about a forum post and not a beta invite. 

One forum thread had beta in the title, so it was a 1-2 punch since I skimmed it on my phone and saw from: the behemoth, and subject, beta... 

Just got the e-mail, hmmm im mexican so maybe i have some mistakes writing english so sorry :P, i was wondering about what does the e-mail says, about inviting 2 more people, it is optional? or we have to invite to get in?, sorry if it was already answered. well thanks if someone answer this :P

Just got the e-mail, hmmm im mexican so maybe i have some mistakes writing english so sorry :P, i was wondering about what does the e-mail says, about inviting 2 more people, it is optional? or we have to invite to get in?, sorry if it was already answered. well thanks if someone answer this :P

I haven't gotten an email yet, so I don't know what it says, but if it says to invite 2 more people, I'd be more than appreciative if you sent one my way  ;-)

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure it's just if you want to invite some of your friends that you want to share the experience with. That is what this game will be all about. A very fun shared experience. 

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure it's just if you want to invite some of your friends that you want to share the experience with. That is what this game will be all about. A very fun shared experience. 

Spot on. "We are starting with the first 1000 to give you a chance to invite 2 friends or family members to join you in beta testing. This will help create a more natural environment, since most people play with their friends when they do online multiplayer. "

• Upvote 1

I'm new to the forums but I've been following it's development updates and news since it was announced to 2010. I'm really hoping to get in, and good luck to everyone else!

I just received my e-mail :) I am beyond stoked! Can't wait to see wll the new game has to offer an help out this awesome developer in any way possible.

I, like everyone else here, really hope I get in the beta. I had so much fun playing the demo that Behemoth had PAX East the last two years. I visited their booth so many times just to play Battle Block Theater. 

Starting to wonder if I should resubmit my application...

I'm worried sick, I can't sleep at night, and I've been snacking on Cheez-Its for the past 3 weeks. Please. Just invite me already.