i really hope to get chosen for the beta this game looks phenomenal. Entertaining for hours, really hope to get in!

-Ryan 

[insert flattering statement about BBT and/or The Behemoth]

Hopefully this improves my chances of getting in the beta. Everyone else seems to be doing it.   :-D

I don't think it will because a lot of the people that are doing it haven't gotten accepted yet.

I was just joking and poking fun at the people sucking up to Behemoth a little on the thread. But I guess it might have worked since I just got the email saying that I'm in!  :-D 

[insert more flattery]

But seriously though, thanks Behemoth!

Good luck to everyone else here, hopefully you guys get chosen too.

Totally not the case, lol, but thanks for the sincere comments. ;) 

We're still adding people! Give us more time... Also, we're starting to put selected Beta Testers into the Beta Forum (Which is private! Anything in those forums are also private so don't ask) but we have to do it one person at a time. 

I Honestly cannot wait, I remember when Castle Crashers was released about 5 years ago, Such a fun and addicting game, I Went to PAX East last april back in 2012 and saw this game and was INSTANTLY pumped for it, I Cannot wait.

Is there going to be an announcement when all of the 10000 spots are filled? Been anticipating this game since it was announced, and I've been checking my email like a madman hoping that beta invite is there. Just want to know if the cutoff day is the 28th or if you will still be adding folks after that

I pretend to play BBT as i watch the youtube videos of it. That is how much i want to play. lol I really hope to get in as well!!! Would be such an honor.

I really hope I get in. The Behemoth have been huge inspirations to me in pursuing game design as a career, so I would love to be able to contribute back to them in anyway possible.

So do I! And is that a Scott Pilgrim vs the World signature i see?

Can't wait for the beta.

I was wondering if a "race mode" would work on BBT...

Like reaching the top of the arena first, or walking through parts of the scenario like a lap. Sounds fun for me.

I was thinking of a Time Trial mode, so you can compete against a friend's ghost on a certain level and beat their time.

Or an option to play against The Behemoth's own ghost so we finally get a chance to beat the devs. :P

That would feel so good, and I can finally say, "IN YOUR FACE, DAN!" :P:-P

We don't have leaderboard ghosts to race against, but you can race against people in a turn-based challenge mode.  It's my personal favorite.  Maybe we'll race some time!  I'm not the best racer ever but I hold my own :)

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

What he said!

The engine supports a very large number of players, but design-wise this made no sense for what we were trying to achieve.   That said, we're currently running with 4 players max [iSo it's gonna be 2 on 2?

Somebody should volunteer to record their beta experience and put it up on YouTube

NO! WAIT!! You can't do that! The voices in my head say it's not a good idea!!! And the rules of the closed beta! BUT REMEBER THE VOICES ARE ALMOST ALWAYS WRO- I MEAN RIGHT!

Got it, I'm waiting for this game since the first time I've ever heard of it, even if usually, I'm not really addicted to forums x]

But hey, it's for for a just cause.