The Bombadiliest

Level Editor Included In The Beta?

I think that would be a great idea, it would be like the littlebigplanet beta where they can see what they can make and if there is any bugs with the level maker.

Yup! This FAQ was posted recently.

What game content will be available in the beta?
The Beta will include access to some story levels and arena levels for local and online multiplayer 
gameplay. It does not include the full story and only has a few levels of each arena mode. Beta Testers 
will also have access to the Level Editor and the Community Theater.
  • Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure Community Theater is where you play levels made by others, and where others play your levels. :P

I too would love to mess around with the level editor. Plus I would like to see a thing, when the full game is released, where you post the level you made and others can download it onto their own xbox.

The Beta will include access to some story levels and arena levels for local and online multiplayer 
gameplay. It does not include the full story and only has a few levels of each arena mode. Beta Testers 

YES!!! And thanks!

it doesnt matter to me WHAT is included..  i CANT wait to play this game with my son  :)

You going to grief your son? or is the other way around.

I'm curious how well it will work with the Xbox controller though. I've seen it go wrong many times, so I'm pretty much praying it won't go wrong here.

Dude! Now I'm really excited, any time of level editor is fun to experiment with! And this time, my experimentations will actually be benificial to someone! :-D

Having a level-editor built into the game is going to keep me playing this game for-ev-er!  I am so excited for this to come out.