GamerGuy09

If I Get In, This Is My First Closed Beta I've Been In And I Have A Few Questions.

I know that there is the task list, but can we do anything else besides what's on the list or no?

Ya sure can! :) As long as you do the tasks for that day and fill out the survey to let us know about how those areas of the game are, then you can play other parts of the game. Of course, with the task list you end up doing all of the different areas available anyway! 

But, yes, you can do other stuff after you finish the tasks on the list. ;)

for the closed beta i was to young so i had to ask my parents for permition, they said to use my email that they can axcess. am i aloud to do that or do i haft to use my parents email

You should have your parents fill out the registration form with you and read over all the Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy and Non-Disclosure Agreement. They also need to know that you'll be doing a bunch of tasks if you're selected as a Beta Tester. 

When will we know if our Beta Test app was accepted/rejected? 

Well, when you get an Email saying you get in, you'll know you're in. And when people start talking about how they got in, but you didn't get an email, you'll know you didn't.

I was more curious about if all the testers had been chosen.

Being that the Beta Testing period takes place possibly some time in February, 2013    or
March,    2013.   So i was wondering how close to the call would we be notified. 

No, we're still taking beta testers at this time.

AFAIK you won't be receiving any rejection letters, as there's always the possibility of bringing previous applicants in. 

No, we're still taking beta testers at this time.

AFAIK you won't be receiving any rejection letters, as there's always the possibility of bringing previous applicants in. 

Yup, yup. Selection of beta testers is ongoing. Notifications won't be all at once so you can still tell your friends to sign up. 

Also, if there's a day where you forget to play (ex: homework) are we going to get punished in any way or can we fill out the survey the next day?

Also, if there's a day where you forget to play (ex: homework) are we going to get punished in any way or can we fill out the survey the next day?

Nope, should be okay if you send the survey the next day. We ask people to send it back the day of because it would be fresher in their minds and we ask people to try to play the same stuff on the same day so that we can emulate thousands of people doing the same area as if the game were released. Hope that makes sense?? 

um will you get a code to play if you get an email saying your in?

If a person gets an acceptance letter, it may be before we get the codes in. All the codes will be sent to selected Beta Testers before the beta testing starts. 

Nope, should be okay if you send the survey the next day. We ask people to send it back the day of because it would be fresher in their minds and we ask people to try to play the same stuff on the same day so that we can emulate thousands of people doing the same area as if the game were released. Hope that makes sense?? 

>um will you get a code to play if you get an email saying your in?

If a person gets an acceptance letter, it may be before we get the codes in. All the codes will be sent to selected Beta Testers before the beta testing starts. 

Thanks for the info

Back to playing Castle Crashers now (just can't decide to play my psn or xbla copy :) )

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, at the bottom of the behemoth forum page it says there is only 2701 total members which to join the beta you need to be a member and there is 10000 spots. so, so far everyone who signed up is going to get in.

im 38 and have been playing castle crashers non stop since its release. I am totally addicted to the behemoth line of video games so i went out and bought a brand new xbox 360 just so i'd be ready for this closed beta.  I sure hope i get in! behemoth is cool stuff.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, at the bottom of the behemoth forum page it says there is only 2701 total members which to join the beta you need to be a member and there is 10000 spots. so, so far everyone who signed up is going to get in.

This. Does this mean we will all get access? :D

The counter is probably broken :/

I went to the member page and did the math, we should still all get in regardless. Emphasis on "should."

I went to the member page and did the math, we should still all get in regardless. Emphasis on "should."

More like "Could". But more likely "probably not..."  :-(

It seems like a lot of people did NOT validate their accounts. Which would mean that their accounts were automatically deleted after 7 days. It was probably due to heavy traffic on the forums during the first few days of beta sign ups.

Some people are just realizing this right now and are re-creating their accounts. This doesn't affect your eligibility as long as you do create the forum account and please let us know if your forum name has changed since your registration. 

More like "Could". But more likely "probably not..."  :-(

Way to be a downer man. There'd need to be a large spike in user joins, to keep everyone from getting in.

I registered myself for the beta, but I realized that my forum account was not validated, I updated my new account username to The Behemoth with an email.

I hope they will update them!

Can you confirm this? >.<

It's amazing how many new members that are joining, myself included. But don't get me wrong I used to check this website all the time for updates, but I've never really had a reason to join before this. Oh and shadowclaw X I can really tell you put a lot of though and effort into that post.