GamerGuy09

If I Get In, This Is My First Closed Beta I've Been In And I Have A Few Questions.

Please tell me this beta will be playable on Feb 19th (although I know it might not happen)?

Edit: It's not Feb 19th........NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Edited by Gamefemale

I'll still be your friend while we're battling, unless you do something abnormally mean.

like juggling in castle crashers?  can't help it at this point. 

You are a freaking broken record.

:D

It's okay, Gamefemale... I'm actually thankful for your repetitiveness because a girl that sits next to me one of my classes has the same birthday, and she would kill me if I forgot. It's pretty much carved in there, so thanks. :P

I'll still be your friend while we're battling, unless you do something abnormally mean.

like juggling in castle crashers?  can't help it at this point. 

If you have the sheer skill to juggle me indefinitely, then go right ahead. Usually they drop me, then I go back and juggle them.

I have a question, I signed up for the beta and I found out that it starts on February 28 so will I be chosen before or after februrary 28?

Before the beta begin, I think...

I have a question, I signed up for the beta and I found out that it starts on February 28 so will I be chosen before or after februrary 28?

Before the beta begin, I think...

They may have a few waves of people start after the beginning date. So they can control how many people are online playing. To see how it handles the load. 

I just registered last tuesday 2/19. I am a big behemoth fan and really want to get into the beta. What are the odds of me getting in now? Also I still never got an email if im chosen.

I just registered last tuesday 2/19. I am a big behemoth fan and really want to get into the beta. What are the odds of me getting in now? Also I still never got an email if im chosen.

I'd say pretty slim.

I'd say pretty slim.

Don't be that negative, everyone has got the same chance. If he's really that excited about it and fully able to make a proper report when asked, he should be able to get in just as well as others.

No problem man, no hating/pessimism under my watch. ;)

Yay hating police! Thank you for protecting these forums from haters!

• Upvote 1

No problem man, no hating/pessimism under my watch. ;)

Yay hating police! Thank you for protecting these forums from haters!

To be honest, I didn't see much wrong with the post.  Tyinyk is just like that.