Sign in to follow this  
Isaac

Yoshi's Epic Yarn? (wii U)

Remember back in that games you hate thread, where I posted all those games? Well, I decided to revisit some of them, and I changed my mind about some. I played Yoshi's Story some time last week, and to be honest, I think it's safe to say that it's one of my favorite Nintendo games. With that in mind, it's been a while since they've made a Yoshi-console-game. But no longer! Behold, a Yoshi platformer with the same idea as Kirby's Epic Yarn! I hope it's Yoshi's Second Story.

I couldn't find an official gameplay trailer. Here's the article to them talking about it at Nintendo Direct.

http://www.zeldainfo...nintendo-direct

Edited by Turkey

Turkey, i didnt make this topic for a reason. We can't edit the name of topics so if it's name isnt Yoshi's Epic Yarn then this topic will look kinda weird and unnecessary. Only if we could edit topic names....

And i think if you do parenthesis, it automatically lowercase's the first word or something.

Turkey, i didnt make this topic for a reason. We can't edit the name of topics so if it's name isnt Yoshi's Epic Yarn then this topic will look kinda weird and unnecessary. Only if we could edit topic names....

And i think if you do parenthesis, it automatically lowercase's the first word or something.

I don't see how it will be pointless. Thats like saying nobody will post in the Super Smash Bros U thread just beacause the name isn't perfect. If anything creating a new topic just because the name isn't 100% correct is unnecessary.

I don't see how it will be pointless. Thats like saying nobody will post in the Super Smash Bros U thread just beacause the name isn't perfect. If anything creating a new topic just because the name isn't 100% correct is unnecessary.

I agree with Scaler on that.

As for OT. I gave Kirby's yarn a fair shot, I didn't really care for it. I felt Kirby wasn't the right character for the game, and that the game play was unimpressive.

Yoshi will probably fit this better, and if the game play doesn't numb my mind, I might actually get and keep this one.

Oh nooooo someone call the Proper Title Police!