Lvl100Weezing

Looking For An Arena Playgroup

Hey. I'm really active still on the Arena in the xbox version. I was looking for a group of players to play with once and a while or regularly. I have a mic. I'm cool with floating around the ranked arenas or practicing on the player arenas. Anyway I would really like some people to play with. Send a friend request to LvL100 Weezing and just let me know who you are. To be honest I'm just tired of slapping around new players who are trying the arena for the first time. Since the sale in xbox live everyone online other than ESS beast, bobrayndon, Wolfbane, William Godoy, and narwhal ninja seem to be new players. (If I missed you don't be offended, we either haven't played or I just forgot about you). Anyway I'm really looking forward to some feedback. Everyone looking for some games let me know.

By the way. The space in my gamertag is on purpose. It's different than my username here.

Edited by Lvl100Weezing

im down for that. Apathetic Truth will play with you.

Sweet! I've played you before. You kicked my butt. I'm still having trouble juggling like I can staircase buy not at all regularly. And some days I can't juggle at all. But I'd love to practice with a pro.

Aw man, I totally would've been game for this 1-2 years ago. My Xbox broke since thenĀ  :-(

Edited by Turkey

Aw man, I totally would've been game for this 1-2 years ago. My Xbox broke since then :-(

Im sorry to hear that. I bet if everyone on the forums donated you one dollar we could save up for a new xbox.

Aw man, I totally would've been game for this 1-2 years ago. My Xbox broke since then :-(

Im sorry to hear that. I bet if everyone on the forums donated you one dollar we could save up for a new xbox.

I wasn't asking or insisting that...

Edited by Turkey

I wasn't asking or insisting that...

I know. Sorry if I offended I was just playin around.