Sign in to follow this  
PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

The Youtube Gaming Community

Continue is great, I wish they would update more than once a week. They seem like people I would actually like hanging out with.

I love Continue, but they all have other jobs. JonTron even said they were great guys to hang out with, cause they're really funny.

I know Two Best Friends Play is older than Game Grumps, but it feels like Game Grumps is just so much better. Also, I don't think I've laughed at a single thing they've said. No hate intended, I just don't like them. At all.

I'm personally a big fan of the completionist. I mean that guy works hard, completing a game can take a while (red dead redemption is a good example) then writing a script and recording it takes a lot of efford too, this guy seriously needs more attention.

• Upvote 1

I'm personally a big fan of the completionist. I mean that guy works hard, completing a game can take a while (red dead redemption is a good example) then writing a script and recording it takes a lot of efford too, this guy seriously needs more attention.

THIS THIIISSSS. You're a bro, Koen.

Edited by PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

I like him, but that other guy that works with him isn't funny.

Edited by Turkey

I like him, but that other guy that works with him isn't funny.

Greg's still pretty cool in my opinion.

I don't really like AVGN. I think a lot of the games he does reviews for are interesting, somewhat unheard of ones most of the time but I can't stand him swearing like an eight year old all the time. It gets old very quickly.

I don't know who PewDiePie is.

Game Grumps are pretty good but I think after about 10 episodes of Sonic '06 they should have stopped. 50+ episodes of them going "LOL ITS BADDDDD GUIS" is getting boring.

Continue is great, I wish they would update more than once a week. They seem like people I would actually like hanging out with.

is a 100% accurate explanation of him. (warning there is a fair bit of swearing in this video. anyone who is 13 years old or younger is highly recommended to not watch it, because you wont understand half the jokes and you'll probably abuse the words until your parents make you drink a bottle of dish soap. viewer discretion is advised)

I don't really like AVGN. I think a lot of the games he does reviews for are interesting, somewhat unheard of ones most of the time but I can't stand him swearing like an eight year old all the time. It gets old very quickly.

Game Grumps are pretty good but I think after about 10 episodes of Sonic '06 they should have stopped. 50+ episodes of them going "LOL ITS BADDDDD GUIS" is getting boring.

is a 100% accurate explanation of him. (warning there is a fair bit of swearing in this video. anyone who is 13 years old or younger is highly recommended to not watch it, because you wont understand half the jokes and you'll probably abuse the words until your parents make you drink a bottle of dish soap. viewer discretion is advised)

I lol'd

I lol'd

thats because its true. am i right people? if not get the chocolate fudge outta here because your probably going to rant on about how pewdiepie is good, even though hes a talent-less, useless, worthless form of life that should have the iron giants boot up his a**

I know Two Best Friends Play is older than Game Grumps, but it feels like Game Grumps is just so much better. Also, I don't think I've laughed at a single thing they've said. No hate intended, I just don't like them. At all.

I've laughed at a few jokes. I usually just watch their shorter videos. I do agree that Game Grumps is better.

I've laughed at a few jokes. I usually just watch their shorter videos. I do agree that Game Grumps is better.

I love them both and will defend them with my llife.

I think I wanna kill Pewdiepie now. He's starting to play Conker's Bad Fur Day. He's going to give it such a bad name T-T

I despise Pewdiepie. He has a massive deviantART fanbase of girls who orgasm at the mere mention of his name.

It's funny because I've never any of his videos before, but I know who he is becuase of how many people bash him and say things like: You're not as good as PewDiePie or You put PewDiePie to shame.

It seems he's a Youtube sensation for people hating him just as much as people loving him. Of course there's a lot of things that are this way I suppose.

Seems pretty legit.