Sign in to follow this  
Mangle

Games You're Looking Foward To In 2013

is this really become a battle on what is a better portable system? 

The funny thing is that both portable systems have failed financially.

Also @Pocket

$40 from gamestop? Did you sell your soul there as well? 

Actually, not yet.  I sold Gran Turismo 5 (came with PS3), Assassins Creed 1, 2 and Brotherhood, and CoD MW3.  Funny enough, Assassins Creed 1 is worth more than MW3 is now.

You sold Assassin's Creed 2?!?

'Dat game made my derk rock hard.

Edited by Turkey

to be honest i know a lot of games for the vita, but to be honest with you, i got my tutor in 5 minutes and i dont have the time to create a giant list. but i can tell you the best possible vita game ever, that my friends is SLY FOOOOUUUURRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! face it, you cant save on the wii u and play the same game where you left off on a 3DS. same thing goes for cross buy. im just saying, i like the 3DS and all but the Vita saves me more money, time, and it suits my type of gaming. 

Actually, you can press the home button and close you 3DS.  Done.

whats that do? no really what does it mean?

Suspends your game.  Closing the 3DS puts it in sleep mode.

I just went to Gamestop and sold a few games.  Got almost forty dollars.  Put twenty-five towards The Last of Us Survival Edition.

i know that, but how is that related to cross save/buy?

I just saw the trailer for The Last Of Us, and I gotta say, that game looks amazing. I'll put in bits of money here and there, since it doesn't come out for like, 4 months.

to be honest i know a lot of games for the vita, but to be honest with you, i got my tutor in 5 minutes and i dont have the time to create a giant list. but i can tell you the best possible vita game ever, that my friends is SLY FOOOOUUUURRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! face it, you cant save on the wii u and play the same game where you left off on a 3DS. same thing goes for cross buy. im just saying, i like the 3DS and all but the Vita saves me more money, time, and it suits my type of gaming. 

I just went to Gamestop and sold a few games.  Got almost forty dollars.  Put twenty-five towards The Last of Us Survival Edition.

It wasn't, I realize that you can't bold quotes for some reason.  I'll underline the part I was referring to.

It wasn't, I realize that you can't bold quotes for some reason.  I'll underline the part I was referring to.

Apparently, you can only bold it now by typing [ b ] whatever minus the spaces [ /b ].

Working on my playthrough of Pikmin 2 in preperation for Pikmin 3. Whenever I get a Wii U, that is.

You can buy Pikmin 2 for $20 on the Wii.

Edited by Turkey

Working on my playthrough of Pikmin 2 in preperation for Pikmin 3. Whenever I get a Wii U, that is.

But, you can't use the GameCube controller  :-(

Call of Duty 9.

Since Black Ops 2 has made me rage enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtM8B6tnD_k&list=LLGzRlXdV7K_qWFhG9KL0D7g

(warning there is a crap ton of swearing in this video. anyone who is 13 years old or younger is highly recommended to not watch it, because you wont understand half the jokes and you'll probably abuse the words until your parents make you drink a bottle of dish soap. dont complain to me when you disagree with the obvious truth. viewer discretion is advised)

i ment to make it a small link so there was no video preview. sorry. also if this needs to be taken down then just message me. sorry. also i understand why this should be taken offensive because of all the swearing, i meant to make a linked word button thingy and it didnt work out as expected. sorry

Edited by ChickenOffender

Does it really hurt to move your arms that much?  :roll:

I thought us 'Muricans were the only lazy ones in the world left.

You have no idea.

• Upvote 2

I honestly like it better with the Wiimote. It feels more natural to point to where you want things to go instead of using you a stick.

I honestly like it better with the Wiimote. It feels more natural to point to where you want things to go instead of using you a stick.

When I point the Wiimote at were I want to throw Pikmin,  it doesn't work. I have to either point it about a foot above or a foot below depending on where the sensor is.

When I point the Wiimote at were I want to throw Pikmin,  it doesn't work. I have to either point it about a foot above or a foot below depending on where the sensor is.

You just press A to throw them. The only thing that the Wiimote's good for is showing where you want to throw them.

You just press A to throw them. The only thing that the Wiimote's good for is showing where you want to throw them.

Which is the thing I can't do.

The only game I'm excited for in 2013 is Splinter Cell: Blacklist.  

They're bringing back Spy vs Merc. Which is some of the funnest gameplay for mutliplayer. 

They're bringing back Spy vs Merc. Which is some of the funnest gameplay for mutliplayer. 

That's the only game of 2013 you're excited for?

As of right now yea

That's the only game of 2013 you're excited for?

As of right now, yes it is the only title I'm excited for. 

I've probably said it numerous times on this forum, but I can't wait for Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. It'll be like "Metal Gear Solid 3-2" !!

Plus, Big Boss looks sexy.

Destiny, by Bungie.

Looks like they're finally making something for Sony.

I saw that too.

Oh boy! Another alien-invasion!

Bungie needs to come up with something original. Not an "Alternate Universe Halo".

I'm not commenting on Destiny til they actually show some gameplay.  They dropped the ball with halo reach, and i cannot trust them yet. 

Destiny, by Bungie.

Looks like they're finally making something for Sony.

I saw that too.

Oh boy! Another alien-invasion!

Bungie needs to come up with something original. Not an "Alternate Universe Halo".

I don't think that's the case.

Besides, do you realize how hard it is to start an original game from scratch? This is as original as it gets, in my opinion.