megan

Battleblock Theater Beta

I Dony even want to do this beta :) It would take time away from gold skull hunting on CCRashers

I made a mistake with the email, will it be counted against me if I signed up twice?

PM me with your registration info so that I can delete the one with the incorrect info. 

Just a suggestion to The Behemoth:

I have a tendency to stumble upon many bugs and glitches, so I might be a good choice for this... :P

Just a suggestion, I taught Zephyr to be a klutz and run into random bugs and glitches. It took many years of training in the mountains, but he finally learned the art. Let the master be in the beta, not the student ;-)

You lie.

I sometimes just try to find glitches on purpose after I'm bored of a certain part of the game. (I found ALOT in Castle Crashers; I wish I could record all of them.) That shouldn't happen to BBT, though.

i just though of something remember the 256 glitch in castle crashers well i have a feeling someone is going to find like a glitch to unlock every prisoner in an instant

Something like that is usually done via Hex editors, and NOT by glitching. Trust me, I know.

But it was the Profile Copy glitch that caused it to spread to so many players.  A very small amount of 256's got it from hex editing their game.  I think that's why people just call it the 256 glitch, because that's how the large majority of cc players got it.

I have a tendency to stumble upon many bugs and glitches, so I might be a good choice for this... :P

Just a suggestion, I taught Zephyr to be a klutz and run into random bugs and glitches. It took many years of training in the mountains, but he finally learned the art. Let the master be in the beta, not the student ;-)

You lie.

I sometimes just try to find glitches on purpose after I'm bored of a certain part of the game. (I found ALOT in Castle Crashers; I wish I could record all of them.) That shouldn't happen to BBT, though.

i just though of something remember the 256 glitch in castle crashers well i have a feeling someone is going to find like a glitch to unlock every prisoner in an instant

Something like that is usually done via Hex editors, and NOT by glitching. Trust me, I know.

But it was the Profile Copy glitch that caused it to spread to so many players.  A very small amount of 256's got it from hex editing their game.  I think that's why people just call it the 256 glitch, because that's how the large majority of cc players got it.

I see.

I honestly didn't even know Hatty was spread around to a "large majority" of the community. And I thought the Copy Glitch was fixed. (Guess not.)

You lie.

I see.

I honestly didn't even know Hatty was spread around to a "large majority" of the community. And I thought the Copy Glitch was fixed. (Guess not.)

The copy glitch was fixed before Hatty was added into the game's code.  Anyone with Hatty did directly hex edit their game.  Anyone who was 256 when the patch came out got the golden whale animal orb though.  I think I was confused by your original statement though.  I thought you were talking about the "256 glitch", not the unlocking every prisoner statement.   :|

Edited by Imperfect Luck

You lie.

I see.

The copy glitch was fixed before Hatty was added into the game's code.  Anyone with Hatty did directly hex edit their game.  Anyone who was 256 when the patch came out got the golden whale animal orb though.  I think I was confused by your original statement though.  I thought you were talking about the "256 glitch", not the unlocking every prisoner statement.   :|

Hey y'all. Getting a little off topic :) 

I actually think it will be more awesome. Castle Crashers is great, and I love it, but it gets pretty repetitive and monotonous, with the same levels and enemies, over and over and over and over and over. With BBT, there's a level editor, for people to create their own levels and share them, along with the new level sets every time you add a person to the game (Up to four, I think Dan said somewhere.)

I actually think it will be more awesome. Castle Crashers is great, and I love it, but it gets pretty repetitive and monotonous, with the same levels and enemies, over and over and over and over and over. With BBT, there's a level editor, for people to create their own levels and share them, along with the new level sets every time you add a person to the game (Up to four, I think Dan said somewhere.)

I'm pretty sure the Story is 1-2 players only, and Arena is 2-4.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I know the arena supports more players than four, over Xbox Live. And again, I think Dan said it supported up to four on one story, though I could be wrong.

I know the arena supports more players than four, over Xbox Live. And again, I think Dan said it supported up to four on one story, though I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure that in a game play video it showed three guys walk into the water to form a bridge then the fourth guy walked across them. That didn't look like arena to me. I don't know I might just be imagining things.

I have been selected to be part of the Beta test. When I tried to sign in to the forums it said this account doesn't exist. So I then had to re-make it again. Am I out of the beta by any chance? I have proof i'm part of it.

Back to the beta, I don't see why everyone is worried so much because if you think about it, when you signed up it said there we're 10000 open spots for the beta and you have to be a member to get in. And there isn't even 3000 members yet so if you signed up you will get in. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to the beta, I don't see why everyone is worried so much because if you think about it, when you signed up it said there we're 10000 open spots for the beta and you have to be a member to get in. And there isn't even 3000 members yet so if you signed up you will get in. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I've already made this statement, but unlike your comment, I didn't guarantee they'd get in.  You can never guarantee anything.

From the DevBlog: "The BattleBlock Theater Closed Beta will be here sooner than we think"

:-D Ooooh, I'm so excited  :!:

• Upvote 1

I have been selected to be part of the Beta test. When I tried to sign in to the forums it said this account doesn't exist. So I then had to re-make it again. Am I out of the beta by any chance? I have proof i'm part of it.

As long as your forum name is the same as the one you registered with, then it should be fine. If you had to create a new account because your old one was deleted (FAQ explains that it gets deleted after 7 days w/o validation) then let us know your new forum name. 

I've already made this statement, but unlike your comment, I didn't guarantee they'd get in.  You can never guarantee anything.

You're right, there is no way for me to guarantee that but it would sure be cool if we were right.

Edited by noblepeanut

I'm starting to get impatient, I always find myself checking for emails or news on the website.

News updates are almost always every Tuesday...