megan

Battleblock Theater Beta

I feel like Rita, from MMPR, waiting for this game to release.

"Ahh! After 10,000 years I'm free! It's time to conquer Earth!" - by enslaving all it's gamers.

I've been playing BBT at PAX for a long time, I'm absolutely thrilled that I got accepted into the beta! Can't wait to give it a spin! 

100% jealous right now.

Still have my fingers crossed.

Edited by ZaQ

Will you sit idly by and watch as your friends do battle amongst each other!? - Cue the important information :

• Registrants must have the following: A working Xbox 360 with a reliable internet connection, Xbox LIVE Gold Account and a Behemoth forums account.

==============================

Me: I gotta go get a xbox fix cuz i cant do any upgrade and they made some upgrade 2/19/13 im screwd im going sunday get a fix

This is the best day in my entire life! Why? Because I got accepted in the beta!

Good. Now i can only target you in the Arena Modes. Prepare for complete hell. ;-)

Not gonna happen time, bud! You may juggle me to death in Castle Crashers, but there's no way you're beating me up to death again in BBT!

So were we supposed to get the beta code in the invitation email? Just wondering because mine didn't have one.

No, we weren't.

Ok thanks for the clarification.

This is the best day in my entire life! Why? Because I got accepted in the beta!

Good. Now i can only target you in the Arena Modes. Prepare for complete hell. ;-)

Not gonna happen time, bud! You may juggle me to death in Castle Crashers, but there's no way you're beating me up to death again in BBT!

Well if you adapt to this game like you did to cc. then he will beat you.  

It's not adapting, it's me not playing Castle Crashers that much lately. I promise I will play BBT a lot if I have to so I can beat his pants off!

• Upvote 1

It's not adapting, it's me not playing Castle Crashers that much lately. I promise I will play BBT a lot if I have to so I can beat his pants off!

Awh, how cute... ;3

now now, don't get too spicy gamefemale.

• Upvote 2

Ok, so I'm guessing that the download codes for the beta is going to be in future email? I got accepted...just not sure when we will get the codes.

Ok, so I'm guessing that the download codes for the beta is going to be in future email? I got accepted...just not sure when we will get the codes.

The 28th.

Hi, I'm new here :arrow: I hope I'm not to late to join in on the closed beta. I've got Alien Hominid on the Xbox, Xbox 360 and the Gameboy Advance and Castle Crashers, didn't know this forum was even in existance, so I'm very happy to be on board now :shock: Hope I can still get in on the beta action this Wednesday.

The 28th.

Ok cool, that's what I figured. The email just wasn't very clear

The 28th.

It will probably be sent around the evening of the 27th PST. That's the goal.

EDIT: Actually it will more likely be morning of 28th PST. We'll e-mail all the selected Beta Testers, so don't worry!

The 28th.

It will probably be sent around the evening of the 27th PST. That's the goal.

Any idea on how many more invites still need to be sent out... I'm losin hope here. 

• Upvote 1