trickster2599

How Any Figurines Have Been Created?

How many figurines have been created for both games? I saw a few knights that seemed real, but I would just like to make sure. (Alien Hominid & Castle Crashers)

I think Sushi nailed it on the head, I can't think of any others.  I still only have the Necromancer, though.  Still, I hope there's some for BBT when that comes out, since I would be all over that.

Hmm, seems like there's a lot of sought after figures... It's a shame I got into this game last year... I would've bought the barbarian & the necromancer instantly... & the alien hominid figures would have been awesome to have with these... Might as well buy the Pink Knight & the King while I have the chance.

you might not count these but there are animal orb phone charms.

they have: MonkeyFace, Girraffey, Cradinal, BiPolarBear, Troll, Rammy, Pazzo, Chicken and Bitey Bat

you can find them in the behemoth shop under other

you might not count these but there are animal orb phone charms.

they have: MonkeyFace, Girraffey, Cradinal, BiPolarBear, Troll, Rammy, Pazzo, Chicken and Bitey Bat

you can find them in the behemoth shop under other

Jesse, Figurines are a lot different than phone charms.  Just so you know.

• Upvote 1

I'm sad I don't have the Necromancer but I bought the Alien Hominid, 4 Knights, King, and Barbarian figurines a couple years ago. Thanks for the reminder. I'm buying the Pink Knight now since I've always wanted her!  :arrow:

I'm sad I don't have the Necromancer but I bought the Alien Hominid, 4 Knights, King, and Barbarian figurines a couple years ago. Thanks for the reminder. I'm buying the Pink Knight now since I've always wanted her:arrow:

Pink Knight isn't a girl. Dan even said so.

I personally think the Pink Knight is a sexless extraterrestrial from the planet Xargon. Most likely to be a slugbeast of a certain nature.

Xargonian slugbeasts are widley known for their natural ability to refract light - AKA rainbows. The "sprinkler lady" on youtube discovered the existence of these creatures. She exposed the tip-of-the-iceburg a few years back, but was thought to be crazy by the public and dismissed. All further investigation came to a halt. Aside from light refraction, slugbeasts are known for their ability to spontaneously create glitter, penguins, and hamsters.

Edited by T Diamond

I have alien hominid, 4 knights, king, pink knight, barbarian, necromancer, and chonko chonkos. Does anyone know where to get bug eyed now? Also need bug eyed chonko. Traded 3 chonkos for the pink knight chonko at PAX east. Worth it. But anyways the bug eyed was just so hard to get.

Edited by Jaredman89

Sorry for reposting this twice already, Im just hoping someone who is looking for these figures will see this.

I have all 4 original knight figures and the barbarian figure all complete if anyone is interested in buying them or maybe a trade, I could also list them on ebay if you would be more comfortable with that. I still have everything they came with including the cardboard boxes and even the box I got them all in from the mail, these were all adult owned and have been displayed in their cases since I bought them a few years ago. I can provide pictures if anyone is interested my email is Altair_420@hotmail.com

Edit :  I sold them all.

Edited by Altair_420