trickster2599

What Are Your Favorite Soundtracks From Games?

Persona 2/3/4/Ultimax, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Anarchy Reigns, any Sonic the Hedgehog game, and the Mega Man games (especially the Battle Network series) are some of my most favorite OSTs.

• Upvote 1

Persona 2/3/4/Ultimax, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Anarchy Reigns, any Sonic the Hedgehog game, and the Mega Man games (especially the Battle Network series) are some of my most favorite OSTs.

Platinum always nail it with their soundtracks. I need to play through MadWorld&AnarchyReigns again sometime this year. Great games.

This track mixes in the sounds of the Spring season, and I love it.

Edited by Turkey

Hotline Miami 2 finally has a release date: March 10! It's not that far off! Can't wait to play this game, the soundtrack sounds absolutely nuts.

• Upvote 1

Hotline Miami 2 finally has a release date: March 10! It's not that far off! Can't wait to play this game, the soundtrack sounds absolutely nuts.

I can't stop listening to this...

"3 dots connect to rectangles"

10/10 best lyrics

Edited by Turkey
  • Upvote 1

The feeling this song creates is amazinggg

I get a similar, but a little stronger feeling from this song. Probably cuz I haven't played Dual Destinies to have a connection to it.

That's my favorite song from the game. My favorite part is right at the 1:00 mark.
  • Upvote 1

Mega man 1-5, mega man x 1 & 2, any and all o.g. Square soft(Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger at the top of that list), old Enix games, all the Katamaris except for the PSP and Vita, because I never played them, Persona 1-4, Tales of Vesperia, and of course, The Behemoth. Hall of Dudes is my ringtone, after all. Oh, and the Guilty Gear games, too. I love those tracks.

Edited by RhymesWitFeather

Mega man 1-5, mega man x 1 & 2, any and all o.g. Square soft(Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger at the top of that list), old Enix games, all the Katamaris except for the PSP and Vita, because I never played them, Persona 1-4, Tales of Vesperia, and of course, The Behemoth. Hall of Dudes is my ringtone, after all.

The MMX series has so many memorable tracks. I think I've posted this remix before, but I never get tired of hearing it. Armored Armadillo has best music:

• Upvote 1

Never played the full game, but I might pick it up after listening to this again. Would anybody recommend it or did everyone else skip it too?