trickster2599

What Are Your Favorite Soundtracks From Games?

Pretty much every Sonic game ever has a fantastic soundtrack. Dead Rising's OST is so delightfully campy as well.....

And for those lucky ducklings who played it, Deadly Premonition's soundtrack is hilarious... my God I love that game.....

No others are coming to mind...But really now, video game music is just great, isn't it?

I dont think i can post the entire Sonic Adventure soundtrack here but im sure many of you would agree that nearly all the songs in that game are amazing.

• Upvote 4

I love video game music more than all of you apparently.

I love that bass drum at the beginning :3

Edited by Turkey

Any Scott Pilgrim:The Game song.

YEAH ANAMANAGUCHI

Risk of Rain has some fantastic music too

Edited by GoldenGhost

Unreal has one of my favorite collective compositions. The music was just so terrifically atmospheric and complimentary to the game itself.

You come up off of the top of a spire in a wooden lift called down and sent back up by a large white crystal the size of a man. The lift door reopens, many many miles above the clouds. You are on a floating island at the edge of an alien planet's atmosphere. The horizon is a purple that fades into blackness and stars. I love Unreal so much.

CheetahMen.

The beginning of that song sounds exactly like the beginning of the song linked in my signature.

The beginning of that song sounds exactly like the beginning of the song linked in my signature.

Woah. That's crazy. So crazy I Youtubed 'Pheonix Wright CheetahMen' and found this glorious remix

• Upvote 3