trickster2599

What Are Your Favorite Soundtracks From Games?

I have this entire soundtrack on my PC. It's sooo good  :-D 

I love this soundtrack so much because it sounds exactly like the kind of music I listen to. If these guys are a band, they're my favorite band.

• Upvote 2

I never got to battle the event Deoxys in Emereld/LeafGreen/FireRed, but today while checking out the Pokemon LG/FR soundtrack on iTunes, I learned he has his own battle theme. It sounds pretty neat!

• Upvote 1

I never got to battle the event Deoxys in Emereld/LeafGreen/FireRed, but today while checking out the Pokemon LG/FR soundtrack on iTunes, I learned he has his own battle theme. It sounds pretty neat!

Oh the memories of blindly pushing around a triangle for 2 hours. "Hehe this is fun, HUH WHA DEOXYS! All I have is a lv 20 Charmeleon with me TAKE MY MONEY"

I love any song from "Monaco What's your is Mine." If you ever play the game and can assure you that you will agree.

Which track is your favorite? I really like the one for "Identity", but the track for the nightclub levels always gets me pumped.

• Upvote 1

I love any song from "Monaco What's your is Mine." If you ever play the game and can assure you that you will agree.

Which track is your favorite? I really like the one for "Identity", but the track for the nightclub levels always gets me pumped.

I can honestly say that I love all of them. I'm glad to see another person who had played this game.

Also, it's not in the game, but this is one of the songs in the track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo4Ygku8HYE

The good part is at 0:40. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, at least watch  0:40 to the end.

• Upvote 1

Oh boy there is a lot of full soundtracks for games that I love. I'll just lost a few here: Terraria, Spelunky, Rayman Origins, Earthbound, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Pac Man World 2, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, and basically every Mario game ever. But that's just a few. I could go on forever.

• Upvote 1

I would say that the soundtrack that left the biggest impression on me was Second Sight's. Very atmospheric and moody. Have to second Terraria, that was the most recent game I played where the music was actually stuck in my head. 

This song's amazing. Especially the second half 53 seconds in. It turns into pure metal.

Edited by Turkey
  • Upvote 1

This song's amazing. Especially the second half 53 seconds in. It turns into pure metal.

I know I've probably expressed my love for the Mother/Earthbound series's soundtrack several times before, but I have to share this guy's rockin' theme too:

fun fact: this track was inspired by "Beat It" by Michael Jackson

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 1

I bought Runner 2 over the Steam Sale and being a rhythm, "run forever" kind of game, the music is nice, mellow, and makes great homework music.

EDIT: I couldn't get the YouTube embed to work, but, uh... just take my word for it D:

Edited by pickles4nickles

My favorite music soundtracks would have to be super meat boy because when I died thousands of times it gave me good tunes.

The castle crashers tunes were great too. I loved the necromancer's theme and water flames "jumper"

Finally I enjoyed the soundtrack to kid Icarus uprising. It sounds really amazing and I loved all the themes and music it had.

Finally caved in and bought Animal Crossing New Leaf. It's soundtrack is brilliantly relaxing, just like the rest of the series  :-)

• Upvote 1

This will always be my favorite VGM track and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

...Right next to this one of course.