Sign in to follow this  
noblepeanut

Favorite Arena Mode So Far?

They all look pretty fun. But I won't choose a favorite until i get to play them. How they play usually is a lot different than the videos. 

They all look pretty fun. But I won't choose a favorite until i get to play them. How they play usually is a lot different than the videos. 

Again, I said what your looking forward to the most.

Challenge mode is a real good game type for me and my mates to play and "three stooges" it out.

Yeah now that I think about it you could "three stooges" it up really well in this game.

Edited by noblepeanut

I'd have to say Challenge Mode is what I'm looking forward to the most, based solely on the info given. Speed runs are always pretty fun and rewarding but I've never experienced it in a competitive environment. Should be interesting.

The challenge mode is quite interesting. From what I've seen, , the game is looking so "smooth", and so fast, it will be quite enjoyable.

Don't know if some of you played Rayman Origins, but  you were incited to do all the levels as fast as possible, that was the best part of the game for me.

I am going to have to say the golden whale mode because when i saw the intro to bbt like 3 years ago with my friend and the guy says ''and there was this huge wail!!!!" we could'nt stop laughing.

Edited by Jaredman89

I might be in the minority here but I think the gameplay will really lend itself to King of the Hill.  Sounds like they'll all be cool though.  I really can't wait just to play them.