Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Fiddler

Table Top - Warhammer 40K

I ask this with full knowledge that the age group on this forum will result in little to no answer, but does anyone on here play table top Warhammer 40k?

I just bought myself the Dark Vengeance Limited Edition set and have started assembling my Dark Angels army.

What armies do you all play?

I don't play the tabletop myself (it's too expensive for a game I'd play with someone once a year, if that) but I'd go for Necrons if I did.

In a more casual setting I'd for Flynids because I love how stupid they look, and I do like the Nids.

I ask this with full knowledge that the age group on this forum will result in little to no answer

You make it sound as if only people in their 40's play this game.

Edited by T Diamond

I don't play the tabletop myself (it's too expensive for a game I'd play with someone once a year, if that) but I'd go for Necrons if I did.

In a more casual setting I'd for Flynids because I love how stupid they look, and I do like the Nids.

I ask this with full knowledge that the age group on this forum will result in little to no answer

They're the majority of the audience. Largely due to the cost of such a hobby.

And the Necrons are pretty cool, I keep hearing they're over powered though XD. 

They're the majority of the audience. Largely due to the cost of such a hobby.

And the Necrons are pretty cool, I keep hearing they're over powered though XD. 

Seems to me that Hardcore players are in their 30's-40's because they've been playing it for 10-15.

And yeah I hear a lot of people complain about Necrons. From what I've seen (haven't read the the codex) they charge in as fast as they can and take out their opponent in closer combat. Seems like my style of strategy.

Go orks or go home.

I play the yellow sunz because red vehicles be faster.

DEM BLOODIE SHPASH MEREENS FEER DA WAAAAAA