Alessia362

Any Italian Here?

Are there any italian?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Any Italian here?

I can try to speak Italian. I got lessons from Assassin's Creed II.

Heya Alessia, letsa walk down to-a the city square while I-a talk to you about nonsense-a.

I like Italians though. They made all those musical terms we come to know and love. Piano, Mezzo-Piano, Fortissimo, etc.

My grandad is from Italia. I'm not.

If you're looking for other europeans on this forum, you might not get lucky; I've been around here for 4 years now and I've only seen a couple.

Heya Alessia, letsa walk down to-a the city square while I-a talk to you about nonsense-a.

I like Italians though. They made all those musical terms we come to know and love. Piano, Mezzo-Piano, Fortissimo, etc.

Lots of musical terms were invented by italians!

Talking about music, I play piano! :D

I play piano too. The theoretical part (if you don't know what that is, it's the bit with the writing and the words and all that) is rubbish if you can't speak Italian (I'm guessing it's easier if you're Italian).

I play piano too. The theoretical part (if you don't know what that is, it's the bit with the writing and the words and all that) is rubbish if you can't speak Italian (I'm guessing it's easier if you're Italian).

Probably you're right but I can't say it, I'm italian so I can't understand the difference! xP

Anyway it isn't very difficult learning some terms...

The harder part is the grammar!

How Italian are we talking? My grandpa was 100% italian, but the blood gets pretty thin when it gets to me. 25% if I'm correct. 

I don't speak any other language either. 

im about 10% Italian but i have a big family on my moms side so i have no idea where it came from. i'd love to learn Italian along with Spanish one day, but for now i only speak English because i dropped out of french. only reason i dropped out of it is because its rather useless unless your going to France. why do we Canadians have to learn french over one little province?

How Italian are we talking? My grandpa was 100% italian, but the blood gets pretty thin when it gets to me. 25% if I'm correct. 

I don't speak any other language either. 

I'm 100% italian, but I've relatives all over the world. 

Some in Australia, in Spain, in Canada, in Venezuela... 

No Italian here, but I'm part German mainly because my ancient ancestors came form Germany.

That is completely unrelated; this thread is about italians. Everybody has ancestors, this is about the lucky among us who originate from the boot-shaped land.

This post doubles as a daily reminder that Dan Paladin has italian ancestors.

No Italian here, but I'm part German mainly because my ancient ancestors came form Germany.

that does not count.

• Upvote 1