Sign in to follow this  
Ender

Ign Contest?

Does anybody have a link to the IGN contest to get beta access? It was mentioned in the devblog, but I don't see it.

Or has it not been posted yet?

But it's also flooded with articles, so there won't be a massivie amount of new traffic. Well, there shouldn't.

But it's also flooded with articles, so there won't be a massivie amount of new traffic. Well, there shouldn't.

People see "closed beta" and they'll instantly sign up. regardless of what it is. 

People see "closed beta" and they'll instantly sign up. regardless of what it is. 

My point was that in the last sixteen hours since it was posted, they've had 14 new articles. It will get so far down that a ton of people won't see it.

Almost 200 comments. Well, there go my hopes and dreams.

30/200  isn't that bad of odds. but yeah, pretty unlikely. 

Almost 200 comments. Well, there go my hopes and dreams.

30/200  isn't that bad of odds. but yeah, pretty unlikely. 

Thats what I thought when there was 20 useful comments and 10 slots to give out for another contest. Yeah. You never really know.

Even though I check the Behemoth site pretty regularly, I actually heard about the closed BBT Beta on IGN first! I still applied through the Behemoth site, not IGN though ^ ^