Sign in to follow this  
Dropped Your Pocket

Everything Computers

There's the ever-popular Razer Naga

What on earth do you need 17 buttons on your mouse for?! Seriously, when you buy that mouse, go throw your keyboard in the thrashcan, all the buttons you need are on the mouse. Mouse overkill, that it is.

Or is it a Mouserkill? Overmouse? Overmousekill?

Because MMOs.  Enough said.

There's the ever-popular Razer Naga

What on earth do you need 17 buttons on your mouse for?! Seriously, when you buy that mouse, go throw your keyboard in the thrashcan, all the buttons you need are on the mouse. Mouse overkill, that it is.

Or is it a Mouserkill? Overmouse? Overmousekill?

Because MMOs.  Enough said.

Fair enough, though I think me, my 7-button mouse and keyboard are up to the challenge just as well. *insert chuck norris meme here*

I tried my best to avoid this thread. I really did. But im derailing other threads in the process of my petty nagging.

So why is doing other things besides gaming the reason why i can never enjoy PC gaming? Simple

People stay the hell away from consoles.

People go towards computers.

So which lasts longer in the process? Consoles!

Of course, im riddled with people constantly breaking my stuff. so you guys are able to keep your PCs longer than i ever could.

I tried my best to avoid this thread. I really did. But im derailing other threads in the process of my petty nagging.

So why is doing other things besides gaming the reason why i can never enjoy PC gaming? Simple

Of course, im riddled with people constantly breaking my stuff. so you guys are able to keep your PCs longer than i ever could.

Wait...so you hate PC gaming because people around you don't know how to take care of things?

• Upvote 1

Haha! I have just acquired the components I needed to construct a PC! I will now be able to enjoy the best games for the lowest prices.

Not only that, but this will probably allow me to record some games, too. I'm sure it's going to be plenty of fun!

Just an update, I bought my motherboard, HDD and optical drive today.  I only need the PSU and RAM, and my computer will be built.  After that, I need to buy the OS and it'll be complete.

I'll be honest, I'm waiting for Haswell before I begin building...again.

My build now is a cheap Pentium based build with a Radeon 7750.

It works relatively well.

I can max most everything in TERA at 1280x720

I'll be honest, I'm waiting for Haswell before I begin building...again.

My build now is a cheap Pentium based build with a Radeon 7750.

It works relatively well.

I can max most everything in TERA at 1280x720

Wish I could afford a 7750.  I'm actually thinking about saving for a 660ti at this point, since my friend says the price difference is worth it.

Just an update, I bought my motherboard, HDD and optical drive today.  I only need the PSU and RAM, and my computer will be built.  After that, I need to buy the OS and it'll be complete.

Buying... an OS? Are you actually going to BUY an OS?

Anyways, my computer refuses to turn on I'm rather mad. It has no reason not to turn on, and yet it doesn't turn on. After 6 years of waiting to get one, this is frustrating.

Didn't expect an update this soon, but I got my paycheck today, and I ordered my PSU and RAM today.  Once I get them in the mail, I'm going to have my friend over to help/watch me build it (he doesn't know how).

Didn't expect an update this soon, but I got my paycheck today, and I ordered my PSU and RAM today.  Once I get them in the mail, I'm going to have my friend over to help/watch me build it (he doesn't know how).

So you're just going to have him come watch you do something boring to flaunt your new hardware. Nice.

Okie guise,

I have a GTX 460 768MB, AMD Phenom II X4, and 8 GB RAM.

I still experience huge bottlenecks when I play games, what should I do to go about fixing this?

Btw Roy, what Realm do you play on in TERA?

Edited by PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

So you're just going to have him come watch you do something boring to flaunt your new hardware. Nice.

Forcing someone to watch new hardware being installed that totally makes him jealous? I see no problem there.

My headset and mouse broke, so I'm looking into getting a new headset and mouse for my computer. Anyone have any suggestions. Nothing too expensive now.

My headset and mouse broke, so I'm looking into getting a new headset and mouse for my computer. Anyone have any suggestions. Nothing too expensive now.

I know Razer is the company to go to for mice. Depending on what you want out of your mouse, they have plenty of options to choose from. Somewhat pricey, but fantastic quality. They also have pretty nice headsets.

I know Razer is the company to go to for mice. Depending on what you want out of your mouse, they have plenty of options to choose from. Somewhat pricey, but fantastic quality. They also have pretty nice headsets.

Somewhat pricey, but fantastic quality.

fantastic quality

gant-wahaha(a).gif

• Upvote 2

Well, I want someone to be there.  Plus, ever since I got my job, it's hard to get a chance to hang out regardless.

Okie guise,

I have a GTX 460 768MB, AMD Phenom II X4, and 8 GB RAM.

I still experience huge bottlenecks when I play games, what should I do to go about fixing this?

Get a better card.  The GTX 400 series is starting to show its age with newer games.  With not even one gigabyte of dedicated video memory, that alone kind of sucks for modern gaming.  Other than that, it seem like a good build.  What GHz is your CPU at?

I just realized the tags for this say Welcome Computer Nerds.

Also my PC's Kernel asploded on me, so I'm stuck with my laptop now  :cry:

Wait...so you hate PC gaming because people around you don't know how to take care of things?

That and the fact that PC gamers themselves are d-bags about PC Gaming when it's not all that extravagant...

*cough*classic rock fans*cough**cough*

Sorry, lost ya there didn't I?

More of you can have all these kickass things for something, but if that something can't itself can't actually last as long as it's marketed, then it's a waste of time and money.

Somewhat pricey, but fantastic quality.

fantastic quality

gant-wahaha(a).gif

Lololol, what/where is that gif from?

Anyways you can believe whatever you want; I've heard good things about Razer mice and I know people who are perfectly happy with theirs! I'd love to hear what you recommend though.

Lololol, what/where is that gif from?

Anyways you can believe whatever you want; I've heard good things about Razer mice and I know people who are perfectly happy with theirs! I'd love to hear what you recommend though.

You want to know one of the best mice money can buy, in my opinion?

post-1902-0-80729700-1363752190_thumb.jpg

Yes, I'm serious.  Logitech Trackman is an AMAZING mouse.  I really do want one.  The only thing I'd have issues with is FPS games, but that's no big deal.

That and the fact that PC gamers themselves are d-bags about PC Gaming when it's not all that extravagant...

More of you can have all these kickass things for something, but if that something can't itself can't actually last as long as it's marketed, then it's a waste of time and money.

For all intents and purposes, when it doesn't come to local multiplayer you should always expect PC gaming to be superior. The prices are lower, the games can be modded, the games can be pirated, the games can be played on modded servers, the games are more frequently updated and the communication is better than it will ever be on the console.

For all intents and purposes, when it doesn't come to local multiplayer you should always expect PC gaming to be superior. The prices are lower, the games can be modded, the games can be pirated, the games can be played on modded servers, the games are more frequently updated and the communication is better than it will ever be on the console.

As both a PC and a console gamer I have to say that there are pros and cons to both. The best thing PC gaming has for it is the ability to customize your experience; however, I still prefer a lot of aspects of console gaming. I think it all comes down to personal preference.

Edited by T Diamond