Sign in to follow this  
ChickenOffender

Canadian Conventions. Example: Fan-Expo

considering that the closest thing Canada gets for conventions is a small poor comic con and Fan expo, i was wondering, do you guys think you might come to the fan expo here in Toronto or anywhere really in Canada  I'd love to meet you guys and see whats going on with BBT and stuff. There is no chance on earth I'm going to comic con because its too small and not in my interest, but fan expo is way larger and is packed with cool things. just wondering because i feel a bit left out and I'm sure other Canadians do to, to the fact that you guys  basically only do american conventions. just wondering that's all

You should try and make it to PAX.  That's a major event.  I've always wanted to go to either PAX or E3.

thing is is i dont wanna spend money on a plane ticket just to go. also, isnt E3 for big developers or people involved in the gaming bushiness  from what i remember you need to be at least a little bit important to get in.

I've wanted to go to PAX for years now too. But it's WAY to expensive just to get to America. And It's not like I can get any money to get there anyway, I'm not even old enough to get a job. 

I don't think the behemoth has that much of a travel budget tbh :P (or does Microsoft sponsor these things? I have no clue how that works, with BBT being the most anticipated XBLA exclusive of the moment)

Otherwise: There is this lovely giant games convention in Cologne, Germany every summer, us Europeans want fancy goodies too :P

Wait, so you feel "left out" because an American developer contributes mostly to American conventions? You're serious? Hmm, maybe you should go to them, rather than expecting them to come to you...