Sign in to follow this  
Tayseanpwns

Ps4

Nono, don't go do that, that was a joke, that could turn out so nasty, been there and it costed the guy's moderating privileges. I know it got derailed like, immediately, but it's always worth a try to pull it back on track. ;)

Edit: Let me edit the previous post, so it's clear that it's a joke, I don't want to  cause trouble with this. xD

Edited by Tomster1000

ehh, this thread had gotten derailed since day one. and about the console war thread.... I'm not so sure

This is the generation were living in boys. Remember everyone, if its derailed since day one, its ok now.

• Upvote 2

PS4 yeahhhhhhh...

Infamous yeahhhhh...

new inFamous yessss! however, why is it in a future-ish/scifi-ish setting? not sure if I like that. and what's with the new character but still with humans? I mean, the previous ending either made it so the world was without conduits or without humans, I don't think cole just forgot about the whole "create more conduits through death and destruction" and just let some humans live. And even if the canon ending was the good cole ending, we were shown a lightning strike (in the form of the number 3) hitting the boat. of course it could also just be a spin-off, in that case forget I ever said anything.

PS4 yeahhhhhhh...

Infamous yeahhhhh...

new inFamous yessss! however, why is it in a future-ish/scifi-ish setting? not sure if I like that. and what's with the new character but still with humans? I mean, the previous ending either made it so the world was without conduits or without humans, I don't think cole just forgot about the whole "create more conduits through death and destruction" and just let some humans live. And even if the canon ending was the good cole ending, we were shown a lightning strike (in the form of the number 3) hitting the boat. of course it could also just be a spin-off, in that case forget I ever said anything.

What the heck were you expecting? New main character, it's called InFAMOUS Second Son. And humans? What else would there be?

PS4 yeahhhhhhh...

Infamous yeahhhhh...

What the heck were you expecting? New main character, it's called InFAMOUS Second Son. And humans? What else would there be?

well, as I said, there cannot be both humans and conduits without a good logical explanation that suckerpunch has not yet given. New main character... I get it, I do. however the cole story arc hasn't answered all the questions while both endings to inFamous 2 raised a couple of new ones. so yeah, I'm gonna need suckerpunch to explain this to me if it isn't just a spin-off.

oh and the second son part, do you remember the first sons, in inFamous 1?

PS4 yeahhhhhhh...

Infamous yeahhhhh...

well, as I said, there cannot be both humans and conduits without a good logical explanation that suckerpunch has not yet given. New main character... I get it, I do. however the cole story arc hasn't answered all the questions while both endings to inFamous 2 raised a couple of new ones. so yeah, I'm gonna need suckerpunch to explain this to me if it isn't just a spin-off.

JESUS CHRIST, how did I not see that it was linked to the first sons. I'm disappointed in myself.

Anyway, in the first one if you are bad, he says at the end that he doesn't give a damn and that he doesn't believe that the beast is going to appear, or something along those lines. Then at the start of the second one he's all like " I has gots to train for dah beast". 

To be honest, all that I just said is probably wrong, I can't really remember that well.

PS4 yeahhhhhhh...

Infamous yeahhhhh...

JESUS CHRIST, how did I not see that it was linked to the first sons. I'm disappointed in myself.

Anyway, in the first one if you are bad, he says at the end that he doesn't give a damn and that he doesn't believe that the beast is going to appear, or something along those lines. Then at the start of the second one he's all like " I has gots to train for dah beast". 

To be honest, all that I just said is probably wrong, I can't really remember that well.

both endings to infamous 1 had this line "The beast will come.. and I will be ready![insert eye of the tiger]" and in the second game cole is surprised that the beast is already here, that it's too soon and he loses his powers due to being thrown into the sea and possibly also due to the coma that followed his aquatic experience.

anyway, I did some reading and it seems: 1)this new character is called Deslin Rowe who is able to manipulate fire or something and change into a cloud of smoke. 2)Cole seems to be either dead or in the hands of D.U.P. (a government organisation formed to capture anyone showing signs of being a conduit) and 3) the game takes place in seattle 7 years after inFamous 2.

PS4 yeahhhhhhh...

Infamous yeahhhhh...

both endings to infamous 1 had this line "The beast will come.. and I will be ready![insert eye of the tiger]" and in the second game cole is surprised that the beast is already here, that it's too soon and he loses his powers due to being thrown into the sea and possibly also due to the coma that followed his aquatic experience.

anyway, I did some reading and it seems: 1)this new character is called Deslin Rowe who is able to manipulate fire or something and change into a cloud of smoke. 2)Cole seems to be either dead or in the hands of D.U.P. (a government organisation formed to capture anyone showing signs of being a conduit) and 3) the game takes place in seattle 7 years after inFamous 2.

I know this sounds ridiculous but I wish they made it so that if you played InFAMOUS 2 to the end that it changes what's happened to Cole at that point. 

PS4 yeahhhhhhh...

Infamous yeahhhhh...

I know this sounds ridiculous but I wish they made it so that if you played InFAMOUS 2 to the end that it changes what's happened to Cole at that point. 

insert spin-off theory. they could totally do a separate storyline avoiding all the lore problems (except maybe the whole eradication of human life stuff) and later pick the cole story up again in a "real" inFamous 3.

they could also go mass-effect style and make all your decisions in all the games in the franchise count towards the storyline. (until the ending of course.)

PS4 looks pretty amazing, I'm gonna wait until Microsoft shows us what's next to make a decision on which to go with. Right now I'm leaning towards Sony...

Also I'm pretty excited for The Witness  :-P

I just heard that every game for the PS4 will be compatible with the PS Vita as well. I hope it's cross-play.

I believe it's more of a streaming thing. Like the wii-u does.

I just heard that every game for the PS4 will be compatible with the PS Vita as well. I hope it's cross-play.

I believe it's more of a streaming thing. Like the wii-u does.

Yeah, just realised  that.

saw the graphics and had to change my pants. im now wearing pink track pants because i ruined all my other pairs of pants watching each demo. later that night i had a dream about the detailed head that looked real in one of the demonstration videos. he followed me around and showed me the future. i cant wait for the ps4. when i get it though im buying some butt rash powder and 50,000 lottery tickets so when i win i can buy all the pants i need in order to play 5 minutes.

I will be doing the same when I get next Xbox!

it just doesnt work that way for xbox. see in order to play online you need to pay an amazingly cheap price of $57,000. the console will be a cheap $78,000,000 with a good 3 day warranty of $50,000. they replaced the red rings with the flaming rings. instead of permanently freezing your xbox, it sets it on fire so that you can go up to try and sue them but in the end the steal the rest of your money. every other game is going to have the graphics of pong and will be priced at an astonishing price of $500,000. so in the end your debt will be only fixable by wining the lottery 100,500 times and then microsoft will rob you of it again because they forced you to buy another xbox 720 because its in thier stupid contract. overall the xbox 720 will not only be game changing with its 2-bit graphics, but also be the most expensive load of crap since roger smiths golden turd.

i am yet to chastise the 720 even more when this years E3 arrives in july. thank you for reading these confirmed statistics for Microsoft's Xbox 720.

Edited by ChickenOffender
  • Upvote 2

saw the graphics and had to change my pants. im now wearing pink track pants because i ruined all my other pairs of pants watching each demo. later that night i had a dream about the detailed head that looked real in one of the demonstration videos. he followed me around and showed me the future. i cant wait for the ps4. when i get it though im buying some butt rash powder and 50,000 lottery tickets so when i win i can buy all the pants i need in order to play 5 minutes.

it just doesnt work that way for xbox. see in order to play online you need to pay an amazingly cheap price of $57,000. the console will be a cheap $78,000,000 with a good 3 day warranty of $50,000. they replaced the red rings with the flaming rings. instead of permanently freezing your xbox, it sets it on fire so that you can go up to try and sue them but in the end the steal the rest of your money. every other game is going to have the graphics of pong and will be priced at an astonishing price of $500,000. so in the end your debt will be only fixable by wining the lottery 100,500 times and then microsoft will rob you of it again because they forced you to buy another xbox 720 because its in thier stupid contract. overall the xbox 720 will not only be game changing with its 2-bit graphics, but also be the most expensive load of crap since roger smiths golden turd.

i am yet to chastise the 720 even more when this years E3 arrives in july. thank you for reading these confirmed statistics for Microsoft's Xbox 720.

no need for the xbox hate.  (and some of us like paying for a reliable service with less lag than the psn. 

no need for the xbox hate.  (and some of us like paying for a reliable service with less lag than the psn. 

Some of us can't pay to play online.

Some of us don't want to pay twice for internet connectivity.

If the former is true, then some of us cannot EVER buy indie games, used games, or new games because they can't pay for it.

Next excuse...

If the former is true, then some of us cannot EVER buy indie games, used games, or new games because they can't pay for it.

Next excuse...

Is this that "PS4 will not allow pre-owned games" thing? It's not true.

Next excuse...

No you little bleep... Those are the prices for XBL Gold. The same prices for any game you buy.

saw the graphics and had to change my pants. im now wearing pink track pants because i ruined all my other pairs of pants watching each demo. later that night i had a dream about the detailed head that looked real in one of the demonstration videos. he followed me around and showed me the future. i cant wait for the ps4. when i get it though im buying some butt rash powder and 50,000 lottery tickets so when i win i can buy all the pants i need in order to play 5 minutes.

no need for the xbox hate. (and some of us like paying for a reliable service with less lag than the psn.

Next excuse...

No you little bleep... Those are the prices for XBL Gold. The same prices for any game you buy.
I see your point, it's basically if one person can't afford to buy xbl gold, said person can't afford games. However, there are a lot of people who actually have to save money to buy games (people with low income and for instance a rent to pay, or 12 year olds like daikon) and if they can either use their saved 50-70 bucks to (A buy a game and go online with it (ps3,wii,pc), (B. buy a game and go offline (xbox) or (C buy the ability to go online but without a game (xbox). I think they'd prefer the first option.

I myself am easily able to afford xbl gold(which is simply better than regular playstation online service), however I prefer playstation plus because not only do I have an online experience equal to xbl gold, I also get a ton of free games each month. and where I live a year of ps+ is cheaper than a year of xbl gold. also my xbox had a RRoD so that also influences my opinion.

anyway, let's end this discussion before it becomes a flame war or something. can we just agree on both factions having different advantages and everyone having their own preferences?

Next excuse...

Oh right, I wasn't sure if he was criticizing PS4 or Xbox.

Next excuse...

I see your point, it's basically if one person can't afford to buy xbl gold, said person can't afford games. However, there are a lot of people who actually have to save money to buy games (people with low income and for instance a rent to pay, or 12 year olds like daikon and gamefemale) and if they can either use their saved 50-70 bucks to (A buy a game and go online with it (ps3,wii,pc), (B. buy a game and go offline (xbox) or (C buy the ability to go online but without a game (xbox). I think they'd prefer the first option.

I myself am easily able to afford xbl gold(which is simply better than regular playstation online service), however I prefer playstation plus because not only do I have an online experience equal to xbl gold, I also get a ton of free games each month. and where I live a year of ps+ is cheaper than a year of xbl gold. also my xbox had a RRoD so that also influences my opinion.

anyway, let's end this discussion before it becomes a flame war or something. can we just agree on both factions having different advantages and everyone having their own preferences?

Awh, I just wanted to share my opinion D: